Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.230%, 1.505%
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p44
Presents information on values of bid offers of government securities in the U.S. finance market as of March 4, 2002. Prices of treasury bills as of March 3, 2002; Values of bid offers of treasury notes and bonds for March 2, 2002 to March 3, 2002.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32516, p30
The article provides information on the results of the competitive sale of various state bonds in the U.S. It presents information on the bidders who bid for the bonds and the highest bidders. The bidders for buying the bonds of Middleton Town in Massachusetts were Citizens Bank, Century Bank...
- Treasury 4--Weeks Go at 1.570% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31993, p2
The article focuses on the U.S. Treasury Department which auctioned $ 10 billion of four-week bills at a 1.570% high yield, a price of 99.878. The coupon equivalent was 1.594%. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.48. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 93.99%. The median yield was 1.560%. The low...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.100%, 0.135%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/5/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33776, p1
The article informs that tender rates of the Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower in the U.S. It informs that price for the 91s was 99.974722 and that for the 182s was 99.931750 whereas median bid on the 91s was 0.095 percent. Total tenders amounted to...
- Summary and conclusion. Monostori, Zoltán // MNB Occasional Papers;2014, Issue 1, p24
The article discusses the differences between uniform-price and discriminatory-price auctions. Topics covered include the limited amount of evidence from laboratory experiments, the higher number of government bond issuers that use the discriminatory-price format, and the distinction between...
- Bid-Ask Price Spreads in the Agency Bond Market. Bildersee, John S. // Journal of Money, Credit & Banking (Ohio State University Press);May79, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p209
The article presents an exploration into the behavior and primary factors influencing bid-ask price spreads within the agency bond market of the U.S. through comparisons with the parallel behaviors of the Canadian and U.S. Treasury securities. An overview of bid and ask price quote structure is...
- International practice. Monostori, Zoltán // MNB Occasional Papers;2014, Issue 1, p22
The article discusses the international practice of uniform-price government bond auctions and discriminatory-price auctions. Topics covered include the tendency of countries with market-oriented economies to use a uniform-price method, the need to further investigate the claim that...
- Bids suspended. // International Construction;Jan2010, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that the state audit court of Sao Paulo, Brazil state has suspended the bidding on the 23.8 kilometer extension for Line 2 of the city's metro system.
- Consultants invited for Capital City. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/12/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p16
The article informs that the Urban Planning Council (UPC) of Abu Dhabi in United Arab Emirates (UAE) is seeking bids from business firms for a contract to provide design and construction supervision services for its Capital City District development.