Reagan's Bond Legacy
- Munis Flat in Lackluster Trading; Kansas DOT Deal Goes to Retail. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p2
Presents updates on the United States municipal bond market as of June 8, 2004. Flat trading of municipal bonds on June 7, 2004; Amount of orders received on the first day of issue of highway revenue bonds from the Kansas Department of Transportation; Market impact on the market of the death of...
- How wrong we were on Ronald Reagan. Sperling, Godfrey // Christian Science Monitor;11/4/97, Vol. 89 Issue 238, p19
Presents the personal recollections of the author on the policies of United States President Ronald Reagan. Humor of Reagan; Years as governor of California; What historians may think of Ronald Reagan.
- When presidents seek immortality. // U.S. News & World Report;11/24/86, Vol. 101 Issue 21, p13
Opinion. Looks at how presidents are remembered in history. Special emphasis on how Reagan will be remembered--other presidents are included too.
- Getting to Reagan: How It Happened. // Advocate;12/27/78, Issue 257, p8
Reports on U.S. President Ronald Reagan's position on the anti-gay initiative.
- Stop the Presses. // Progressive;Nov84, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p13
Reprints a 'Wall Street Journal' headline raising concerns over the decision-making of U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 23 YEARS AGO IN TIME. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);6/14/2004, Issue 23, p14
An excerpt from an article on former U.S. President Ronald Reagan, published in the January 5, 1981 issue of the magazine "Time Australia" is presented.
- FOR THE RECORD. // Education Week;9/21/1988, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p27
An excerpt from the radio address on education by U.S. President Ronald Reagan is presented.
- A celebration of Reagan. Morris, Edmund // New Yorker;02/16/98, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p50
States that former United States President Ronald Reagan is becoming the most monumentalized president in the history of America. Reference to memorials which have been named after Reagan; Information on the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Center for Public Affairs of California.
- THE LIGHT--HEARTED PRESIDENT. Noonan, Peggy // Saturday Evening Post;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 274 Issue 5, p54
Reprints the article 'The Light-Hearted President,' which appeared in the 2001 issue of the book 'When Character Was King: A Story of Ronald Reagan,' by Peggy Noonan.