- Announcements. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb1985, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p157
Presents information on the schedule of congresses, courses and other events about gastroenterology in 1984 and 1985. 1984 Rorer Awards; American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Postgraduate Course; NIH Multidisciplinary Conference; American Gastroenterological Association Postgraduate...
- NEWS NOTES. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1968, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p221
Provides information on an annual convention of the American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) in October 1968. Activities during the event; List of candidates to be voted upon at the annual meeting of the ACG on October 28, 1968; Sessions to be held.
- NEWS NOTES. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1969, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p254
Presents updates on the American College of Gastroenterology as of September 1969. Information on the Thirty-Fourth Annual Convention of the American College of Gastroenterology; Number of technical exhibits that will be featured in the Exhibit Hall during the convention; Annual Meeting of the...
- THIRTY-THIRD ANNUAL CONVENTION AMERICAN COLLEGE OF GASTROENTEROLOGY. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1968, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p225
Presents a schedule of activities at the 33rd annual convention of the American College of Gastroenterology in October 1968.
- President's Message. Borrelli, Frank J. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1958, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p634
Provides information on the American College of Gastroenterology. Performance of the convention held in New Orleans; Number of members as of December 1958; Requirements to be a member of the organization; Membership goal by 1960.
- FORTIETH ANNUAL CONVENTION AMERICAN COLLEGE OF GASTROENTEROLOGY. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1975, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p232
Presents a calendar of events related to gastroenterology as of September 1975. Fortieth Annual Convention of the American College of Gastroenterology; Course in Practical, Clinical Gastroenterology; Lima Regional Meeting.
- Diversifying the Economists. Roach, Ronald // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;7/13/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p30
The article reports on the American Economists Association's summer and minority scholarship program at Duke University. The program also plays host to the association's annual pipeline conference. The conference brings together current and former program participants, professional economists...
- Section of Paediatrics. Emery, J. L. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Sep1980, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p693
Information about the joint meeting held on June 20-22, 1980 by the Section of Paediatrics with the Department of Paediatrics of the University of Leuven, Belgium, at the invitation of Professor R. Eeckels is presented. 20 members of the society travelled to Leuven, some with their wives. The...
- "Seminars" Becomes the Voice of FISPGHAN. Guandalini, Stefano // International Seminars in Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition;Mar2004, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p2
Highlights the importance of the "International Seminars in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition" publication for the Federation of International Societies for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (FISPGHAN). History of FISPGHAN; Goals of FISPGHAN; Role of the publication...