Meeting Heating Needs with Thermal Storage
- PRO TOOLS MAKES MUSIC. // Televisual;Jun2010, Special section p5
The article offers information on the Pro Tools Instrument Expansion Pack from Avid Technology Inc.
- CONTROL PANEL FOR NEW OR RETROFIT APPLICATIONS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2014, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p152
The article offers information on the Symmetry SR-2000 Controller from AMAG Technology Inc.
- Euro pictures with TCube. // TVB Europe;Jul2004, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p27
Features SDI YUV-RGB color corrector from TCube in Europe. key features; Control panel style; Usefulness.
- How to beat stadium shivers. Carson, Mary Kay // Science World;12/8/95, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the availability of microwavable heat-keeping products. Utilization of phase change materials; Popularity of the products to consumers.
- Most rugged storage device? Teresko, John; Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;3/21/94, Vol. 243 Issue 6, p69
Describes SunDisk Corp.'s Gold Card, a heat storage device that could be used to download data to the control system.
- Miranda to make noise with Kaleido and DensitÃ©. Davies, David // TVB Europe;Aug2009, p50
The article evaluates the Kaleido-X16 multiviewer and DensitÃ© XVP-3901 from Miranda Technologies Inc.
- Relay panel. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Oct2009, Vol. 108 Issue 10, p47
The article evaluates the RP24 addressable lighting control panel from Encelium Technologies Inc.
- Thermal deburring by the numbers. // Modern Machine Shop;May96, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p330
Highlights the P-300 TEM (Thermal Energy Method) deburring/deflashing system, developed by Surftran. Features of the device; Operation of the P-300 TEM system; Details of metallic parts deburred by the thermal energy method; Description of the programmable interface control.
- False alarms halted at the factory. Allan B., Colombo // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec1997, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p64
Discusses the improvements made in designing alarm control panels to solve false alarm problems. Consolidation of electronic components into smaller packages; Inclusion of 16-bit microprocessors in the alarm control panels; Reduction of radio-frequency and electromagnetic interference and other...