- ELECTRIC POWER 2001. // Power;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 145 Issue 2, p109
Features the companies which participated in the Electric Power 2001 event. Boiler Tube Co. of America; Geometrica Inc.; Babcock & Wilcox Co.
- Boiler firm WARE expands. // Contractor Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p17
Reports on the decision of Ivan Ware & Son Inc. (WARE) to purchase Boiler & Heat Exchange Systems Inc. and the Valve Shop in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Business operations of WARE; Key objectives for the expansion efforts.
- Boiler sales warm to added value. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep96, p26
Presents information on the boiler market industry in Great Britain. Financial situation of Hepworth Heating; Comments from Mike Close, marketing manager of Hepworth; Information on the combination boiler of Ideal Boilers; Examination of the condensing boiler market; How Halstead Boilers view...
- Boiler industry overview. Nalawade, A.M. // Chemical Business;Jul96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, pV
Focuses on the boiler industry in India. Background to the establishment of the industry in the country; Two types of boilers; Development of the market for small boilers; Shifts in the fuel preferences affecting the industry; Constraints of fuel and water and their impact on the boiler...
- Company products--a rapid survey. // Chemical Business;Jul96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, preceding pXXXIX
Features Indian boiler manufacturers and their products. Includes Ignifluid Boilers India Ltd.; Power Green; Features of Idroflam burners.
- ABMA calls for papers. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;Feb96, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p13
Reports that the American Boiler Manufacturers Association has issued a call for papers for its 1996 Industrial Boiler Systems Conference.
- GÃ–T2B PARTNERS WITH LARRY SIMS. // Cosmetic World;6/21/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p155
The article announces that celebrity hair stylist Larry Sims will be featured in a step-by-step video series on how to create the latest hairstyles using gÃ¶2b products by Schwarzkopf & Henkel.
- Bringing the best technologies together. Baltus, Jan // International Power Generation;May99 Supplement, Vol. 22, p25
Focuses on the boiler production of Asea Brown Boveri Energy Systems in Brno, Czech Republic. Products offered by the company; Development of the waste heat boiler technology; Features of fluidized-bed boilers; Combustion difficulties encountered during the commissioning period.
- Innovation in the boiler business. Evett, Bill // International Power Generation;Nov97, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p13
Focuses on innovations in the boiler business. Airlift of a large steam boiler from Turkey to a site in Poland; Technical paper given at Power-Gen Madrid on once-through boiler design to raise efficiencies in combined-cycle systems.