Food Maker Savoring Energy Savings From Switchout of Electric Motors
- WEG motor now lighter, more corrosion-resistant. // Pit & Quarry;Aug2001, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p9
Reports that the WEG Electric Motors Corp. has redesigned its frame ODP motor. Features added to the motor; Description of the autophoretic coating.
- WEG motors & drives. // Chemical Equipment;Aug99, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p66
Features Rochester, New York-based WEG Electric Motors Corp., subsidiary of Brazil-based electric motor manufacturer WEG SA. Company background; Product line.
- Energy-efficient electric motors. // Food Manufacture;Jan2013, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p37
The article evaluates the W22 Super Premium motors from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- New family of rolled steel motors. // Pit & Quarry;Apr2009, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p22
The article evaluates the steel motors from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- Soft starters help motors attain energy efficiency. // Motion System Design;Sep2008, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p41
The article evaluates the SSW07 soft starters for advanced energy efficient induction motor operation from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- Highest Efficiency Levels. // Product Design & Development;Jul2008, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p29
The article evaluates the WMagnet permanent magnet synchronous motor from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- SOFT STARTER SSW-06. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p71
The article offers brief information on the SSW-06 Soft Starter from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- Rolled-steel electric motors. // Machine Design;5/8/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p102
The article evaluates the rolled-steel electric motors from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- Stainless-steel solution. // National Provisioner;Jan2003, Vol. 217 Issue 1, p96
Features the Shark stainless steel motor for food processing from WEG Electric Motors Corp. Design of the product; Functions and capabilities; Contact information.