Isolated Operator Protects Solenoid in Sensor-Operated Flushometer
- Unrest in the restrooms. Strover, Del // Education Digest;Mar1997, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p56
Presents complaints and problems uncovered by school administrators concerning school toilets. Notoriety of the toilets as sites for student misbehavior; Disfunction of the restrooms due to rampant student vandalism; Clamor for tightening security measures around restroom areas.
- Los Angeles Schools to Renovate Restrooms. Reid, Karla Scoon // Education Week;2/26/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p3
Reports on plans of Los Angeles Unified School District, California to renovate or repaint student restrooms. Reasons for the implementation of the plan; Recruitment of custodians and restroom attendents; Request to students, parents and employees for informing needed repairs to clean restroom...
- Noteworthy tips: Washrooms. Buckley, Hal // American School & University;Jul96, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p46
Presents tips in renovating school toilet facilities. Cost-saving methods; Items to consider.
- CASE 5: Inadequate Bathroom Facilities. Jones, Sonıa O. // Cases on Issues & Problems in Educational Management;1998, p156
The article presents a case study of the inadequateness of school bathroom facilities. It focuses on the University of Windsor which received a petition to provide adequate bathroom facilities for all its students and faculty in Ontario. It likewise highlights the statements of some faculties...
- No hands: Cincinnati hospital installs sensor-operated scrub stations in ORs. // Health Facilities Management;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p48
Focuses on the installation of Scrub Stations with Optima electronic faucets from Sloan Valve Co. in the operating rooms at the University Hospital of Cincinnati in Ohio. Purpose of the installation; Features of the faucets; Benefits of the electronic faucets for the hygienic and maintenance...
- New Sloan CEU course focuses on green restrooms. // Contractor Magazine;Oct2015, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p36
The article discusses continuing education program on maximizing water efficiency for sustainable restroom design by Sloan Valve Company .
- Washing your hands of vandalism. Gettelman, Alan // American School & University;Apr95, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p49
Presents various considerations that can help minimize vandalism and the effects of heavy use and abuse on washroom facilities and accessories. Choice of mounting methods; Locations; Materials; Product alternatives.
- A Nice Place to Visit. Kennedy, Mike // American School & University;May2002, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p46
Stresses that creative planning could help schools keep washroom traffic moving and deter vandalism in the U.S. Purpose of a school bathroom design; Durable materials that could deter students vandalism; Location of washrooms; Proposed solution to problems that arise from group toilets. INSET:...
- PRIVATE RESTROOMS CRITICIZED. // American School & University;Sep2002, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the installation of private bathrooms in administrative headquarters at Los Angeles, California in September 2002. Contention against the installation of private bathrooms; Comment of Caprice Young, school board president, on the installation.