Indirect Water Heater O&M
- We need accurate data on water heaters. Yates, Dave // Contractor Magazine;Nov2004, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p15
Asserts that the plumbing industry in the U.S. needs a standard by which all water heaters are judged. Problems with swapping gas water heater with another model; Basis of the gallons-per-hour recovery rates for hot water used for whirlpool tubs and indirect water heaters; Water temperature...
- Commissioning for Accurate and Economical Water Heating. Wilkinson, Ronald J. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jun2005 Supplement, p32
The article focuses on commissioning for designing and building accurate and economical water heating equipment and systems for the home. It details the pre-design phase of the quality-assurance process of commissioning. The functions of the commissioning authority are explored. It describes the...
- American Water Heater Company proudly introduces the new 100 gallon/199 MBtu Polaris. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Oct2005, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p60
Introduces the 100-gallon/199 Mbtu Polaris tank-type water heater from Polaris from American Water Heater Co. Technology used in the development of the water heater; Efficiency of the water heater; Features.
- Tankless Offers Hot Water Option. Petrillo, Alan M. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Apr2004, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p42
Provides information on tankless water heaters. Advantages and disadvantages of a tankless water heater; Use of the heaters in commercial establishments; Issues faced by plumbers when installing tankless water heaters.
- A.Q. Energy: The Heating Box Saves Time, Cost and Space. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2006, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p58
Presents information on the Heating Box, a water heater device in the market. Problems with tankless water heaters; Benefits offered by the Heating Box to plumbing and heating contractors; Features of the Heating Box.
- Takagi Celebrates 10 Years of Innovative Tankless Technology. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Oct2005, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p50
Features the T-H1 tankless water heater from Takagi. Thermal efficiency of the water heater; Information on how the device's pre-heating system works; Background on the company.
- American Water Heater Company Proudly Introduces the New 100-Gallon/199 MBtu Polaris. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2006, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p66
Introduces the Polaris product line of tank-type water heaters from American Water Heater Co. Energy efficiency of the water heater; Features of the Polaris; Uniqueness of the 100-gallon/199MBtu Polaris model.
- Water Heaters. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jan2006, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p30
The article presents a comparison of water heaters including the Polaris from American Water Heater Co., Everhot from Bradford White and Tankless Water Heaters from Rheem Water Heaters and offers information on internal and external features.
- Hybrid Technology Explained. Home, Paul // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jun2009, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p42
The article explores the use of hybrid water heating technology. Among the defining characteristics of a hybrid water heater include very efficient stainless steel heart exchange featuring a large heat transfer area and flow sensing and thermostat control. The hybrid water heating technology was...