- Drive software. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Aug2006, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p66
The article evaluates the Drive Wizard computer software from Yaskawa.
- Reduced Harmonics & Line Regeneration Drive Efficiency. // Product Design & Development;Apr2008, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p10
The article evaluates the Matrix Converter AC drive from Yaskawa Drives.
- Next generation variable speed drives. // Control Engineering;Dec2010, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p10
The article previews the Yaskawa A1000 variable speed drives.
- Make a resolution to protect motor efficiency. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Jan2013, p22
The article focuses on the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority's suggestion to develop a motor replacement policy and make a commitment to use only quality certified motor rewinders to achieve energy savings, reduce maintenance costs and safeguard production.
- The World of ESCOs. Lucy, Jim // Electrical Wholesaling;Aug2010, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p31
The article discusses the energy service companies (ESCOs). It notes that these companies formulate, establish, and arrange financing for projects that would help improve the energy efficiency and costs of maintenance of facilities in a period of time. It also states that ESCOs supply building...
- Memo to members. Karpatkin, Rhoda H. // Consumer Reports;Oct93, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p623
No abstract available.
- The Land of LEDs. Lucy, Jim // Electrical Wholesaling;Mar2008, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p20
The article focuses on the development of light emitting diodes (LED) by Cree Inc. in Durham, North Carolina. It stated that Cree and other manufacturers of LED lighting products are the most fascinating technological transformations in the history of the lighting business. Meanwhile, Cree has...
- Regular, Super or T5? // Lighting Design & Application;Feb2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on a T5 recessed gas canopy program that was launched by Sylvania Lighting Services (SLS) to help gas stations in becoming more energy efficient and in reducing their maintenance costs. Based on studies conducted, there is an estimated 127,000 gasoline service stations in the...
- Buy new kit or refurbish? Flewett, Ron // Heating & Ventilating Review;May2010, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p24
The article discusses the benefits of refurbishing air handling units (ahu) instead of purchasing a new one. The advantages of refurbishment of an ahu include savings of 20% to 50% can be achieved than buying a new one, additional lifecycle cost savings through reduced maintenance costs and...