Maine's Partisan Divide on Debt Could Derail Special Session
- Road Petition Deadline. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p31
Reports on the petition in Harrison County, Mississippi calling for a referendum on the county board of supervisors' decision to sell revenue bonds to finance a highway construction. Total amount of revenue bonds; Supervisors' approval of the issue of the bonds on behalf of the Mississippi...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p31
Presents a chart depicting the volume of bond issuance of various states in the U.S. Number of issues for the state of Alabama; Amount involved in the transaction of the state of Kentucky; Volume of South Carolina's bond issuance.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p26
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. as of September 29, 2005. Winning bidder in the bond transaction of the state of Alabama; Bond structure involved in the bond deal of the state of Illinois for the Mount Prospect Part District; Amount involved in the...
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 27, 2005. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p31
Presents a chart depicting the plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the U.S. as of September 27, 2005. Ratings assigned to the transaction of the state of Alabama;Yield curves for five-year notes of Georgia; Rates of the 10-year bonds for the state of West Virginia.
- Triple-A Rated Georgia Sets Mostly Tax-Exempt $103M Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p3
Reports that the state of Georgia will wrap up its bond deals for the year 2005 with a general obligation offering that will consist of five-year bonds. Structure of the triple-A debt that the state will issue; Lead bond counsel and financial adviser of the deal; Purpose of the bond issuance.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p31
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive state bond sales in the U.S. as of October 7, 2005. Background of the bond deal of the state of Massachusetts; Amount involved in the bond issuance of the Minnetonka Independent School District in Minnesota; Profile of the transaction of New...
- Municipals Firm, Treasuries Extend Gains; $321M of UConn GOs Priced. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/14/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31800, p2
Reports on performance of the U.S. municipal and government bonds as of January 14, 2004. Factors that contributed to the strong performance of municipal bonds; Announcement of Massachusetts that it will sell general obligation bonds; Increase in the size of University of Connecticut's...
- Texas Revs Up Issuance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p1
The article reports that Texas is gearing up for massive bond issuance, as it embarks on a new era of transportation funding. These bonds may have a maturity of up to 20 years, and annual debt service can be no more than 10% of revenue into the fund. Two-thirds of the proceeds from the funds...
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p35
Presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by U.S. states as of November 7 and 14, 2005.