STI And TestU Merge To Meld Student Assessment, Management
- STI And TestU Merge To Provide Student Assessment And Management Products. // Electronic Education Report;5/28/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the acquisition of TestU, a supplier of online standardized test preparation materials, by K-12 student information software provider Software Technology Inc. Focus of the two entities on the different segments of the K-12 market; Objective of the company to help customers improve...
- Avoiding merger mistakes through marketing focus. Hunn, Jack T. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;4/22/96, Vol. 100 Issue 17, p29
Discusses the importance of planning for the future, by focusing on critical management and marketing challenges, to avoid mistakes in company mergers. Need of marketing and support teams; What marketing support teams consist of; Information on organizations that offer specialized services to...
- Are you ready for an acquisition? SKODA, GREGORY J. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/8/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p21
The author offers guidelines to business owners on preparing for an acquisition including reasons for acquiring a business, evaluating the existing internal and external team members and assessing the current and future organization charts and roles.
- Is it time for you to begin work on an exit strategy? Marquis, Albert // Las Vegas Business Press;8/9/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p2A
Provides several business strategy. Need to empower family members and key employees to take over business; Pre-plan for a buyout; Sale of a business. INSET: Some definitions.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;01/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the acquisition of Tribune Education by McGraw-Hill and the availability of New York State Regents exam products from TestU, an online test preparation company.
- STI Acquires Lemberger as Data Management Sector Consolidates. // Electronic Education Report;9/8/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of Software Technology Inc. (STI), a provider of data management solutions for schools, on Lemberger Co., a school administrative software provider, in August 2006. STI plans to make a series of acquisitions in response to its efforts to pursue growth...
- Is M&A peaking? Fein, Adam J. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Aug2007, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p28A
The article examines the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) trend in wholesale distribution in the U.S. The author explains that acquisitions in the industry more than quadrupled in 2005-2006. To respond to the emerging trend, distribution executives are encouraged to have a strategic plan for their...
- After the Deal is Done: Postmerger Integration. Zuckerman, Alan M. // Frontiers of Health Services Management;Summer2011, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p39
The article discusses the author's views on the postmerger integration in the U.S. It states the five guidelines on the criticality of effective postmerger integration including that strategic business plan is required, that it is essential to have a clear plan to address cultural integration,...
- Get a grip. Knowles, Peter // Engineer (00137758);12/11/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7714, p29
No abstract available.