Pearson Education CEO Peter Jovanovich Returns From Leave
- Pearson Education CEO Takes Leave Of Absence to Fight Illness. // Educational Marketer;12/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the filing for leave of absence for medical reasons by Pearson Education Inc. chief executive officer Peter Jovanovich in the U.S. Treatment of pulmonary illness; Financial performance of the firm; Selection of interim executives.
- Jovanovich on Medical Leave. // Publishers Weekly;12/15/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 50, p14
Reports on the decision of Peter Jovanovich, chief executive of Pearson Education, to take a medical leave of absence for a few months, according to his statement released in December 2003. Reason for taking a medical leave of absence.
- Jovanovich Leaves Pearson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/7/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 6, p16
Reports on the resignation of Peter Jovanovich as chief executive of Pearson Education. Health condition of Jovanovich; Contributions of Jovanovich to Pearson; Information on the executives of Pearson.
- Jovanovich Returns to Pearson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/31/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 22, p10
Announces that Pearson Education head Peter Jovanovich returned to work on a part-time basis in May 2004 after a double lung transplant in March. Importance of his publishing career; Target growth in Pearson's higher education business for the year.
- by the numbers. // Hotel Management (21582122);Jul2012, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p6
The article presents various facts related to chief executive officers (CEOs) in the hotel industry including a majority of CEOs in Europe and North America being in their early 50s, an increase in the turnover of CEOs in 2011 compared to 2009, and many CEOs being well educated.
- Gatekeepers. // Latin Trade (English);Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses reports within the September 2007 issue of "Latin Trade," including one on Brazil Central Bank President Henrique Meirelles and another on Robert Selander, global CEO of payments processor MasterCard.
- CORRECTION. // Hill;10/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 116, p3
A correction to the article regarding the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mental Health America that was published in the October 2, 2008 issue is presented.
- DIRECTOR DATA. // Directors & Boards;Winter90, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p41
The article lists the top chief executive officers (CEOs) of the outside corporate directorships which include Edward L. Hennessy Jr. of Allied-Signal Inc., Richard M. Morrow of Amoco Corp., and Lodwrick M. Cook of Atlantic Richfield Co.
- Pearson Education's Jovanovich Takes Long-Term Medical Leave. // Educational Marketer;2/7/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on the health condition of Peter Jovanovich, CEO of Pearson Education Inc. in upper Saddle River, New Jersey. Impact of his ailing medical condition on his job; Necessity of the double lung transplantation; Decision to take Implications of the long-term medical leave of Jovanovich on the...