Houghton Assessment Taps Nicholson To Replace Laramy
- Houghton Mifflin Co.'s 2000 Fourth-Quarter Losses Were Greater Than Analysts Had Predicted. // Educational Marketer;02/12/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the financial losses of educational publisher Houghton Mifflin Co. for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2000.
- Houghton Mifflin Merges Edusoft Into Riverside. // Educational Marketer;2/13/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the merging of Houghton Mifflin's two educational testing divisions. The integration of Riverside Publishing and Edusoft would allow Houghton Mifflin to focus on development and implementation of common assessment solutions and provide a unified sales force. Edusoft is...
- netTrekker Expands Partnerships. // Electronic Education Report;8/8/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p5
The article reports that Cincinnati, Ohio-based netTrekker has partnered with Boston, Massachusetts-based Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co. (HMH) in 2011 to integrate HMH's Learning Village curriculum management solution and Edusoft Assessment Management System in classroom setting.
- Houghton Mifflin Reports 3Q Results. // Book Publishing Report;11/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p7
Reports that Houghton Mifflin has posted a decline in sales for the third quarter of 2003. Factors contributing to the loss.
- Houghton Mifflin Teams With Business-to-Business Web Site Epylon.com. Branch, Al // Curriculum Administrator;Jun2000, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p14
Reports that Houghton Mifflin Co. has signed a partnership with Epylon.com Corp. Terms of the business-to-business Web site partnership.
- Houghton Won't Repeat Stellar 6-Month Performance for Full Year. // Educational Marketer;8/11/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the stellar performance of Houghton Mifflin Co., an educational material industry in the U.S. Increase on the second quarter sales for educational materials; Details on the marketing strategy of the firm on educational materials; Revenue of the company.
- Houghton Mifflin Gains Web-Based Assessment Platform in Acquisition of Edusoft. // Electronic Education Report;12/19/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Edusoft Ltd., a Web-based assessment platform provider, by Houghton Mifflin Co. in the U.S. Reason of Houghton for the acquisition of Edusoft; Nature on the business of Edusoft; Plans of Houghton on the operations of Edusoft.
- Houghton Mifflin Claims 39% Share Of Titles Ordered In Florida. // Educational Marketer;5/9/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p5
Reports that Houghton Mifflin Co. has claimed thirty nine percent share of the volume of titles in the K-12 social studies adoption ordered in Florida.
- Breaking News:. // Educational Marketer;11/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p1
Reports that Vivendi Universal is in exclusive negotiations with a consortium of U.S. private equity investment firms for the sale of Houghton Mifflin.