B&I CAN IMPROVE PARTICIPATION
- INCREASE SALES REVENUE NOW - Effectively Manage Existing Accounts and Measure the Voice of Your Customer. // CRM Magazine;Mar2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, pWP46
The article discusses the effective management of accounts as an effective customer engagement strategy and offers ways on how to measure the voice of a customer. It mentions the significance of the account management program in helping both supplier and customer organizations better appreciate...
- BtoB study examines marketers deploying lead-gen programs. Hosford, Christopher // B to B;5/13/2013, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p30
The article reports on a survey by the journal, titled "Lead Generation: A Fundamental Flourishes in the Digital Age," which revealed how business-to-business (b-to-b) marketers are using lead generation practices.
- The Demand for On-Demand CRM. // CRM Magazine;Mar2004, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p18
Presents information on hosted customer relations management (CRM) solutions in the U.S. Views of several business researchers and executives on on-site CRM; Survey on customer-based marketing efforts of companies. INSET: Is Your Marketing Customer Focused?.
- Quality information leads to quality leads. Donath, Bob // Marketing News;08/16/99, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p11
Presents advice on what information marketing staff should gather from prospective customers inquiring about a product. Information on a recent survey data from Cahners Business Information; View that one should ask the inquirer about his desire to see or speak with a sales representative; View...
- FIFTEEN CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS FOR REAL-TIME CUSTOMER LOYALTY. Fowler, Malcolm // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2003, Vol. 87 Issue 8, p60
Presents fifteen critical success factors of a customer loyalty program in restaurants. Real core of the loyalty program; Significance of simplicity; Results of a Point of Purchase Advertising Institute consumer buying habits study.
- Don't wait to implement post-recession strategies. Hendrie, Ragsdale // Nation's Restaurant News;11/2/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p18
In this article, the author discusses the strategies towards market expansion in food service industry in the U.S. The author suggests to thank customers, guests, visitors and patrons, those who remain loyal and those who are just beginning to know the business. He advices to start to advertise...
- Step up relationship-building with buyers. Feiertag, Howard // Hotel & Motel Management;3/19/2007, Vol. 222 Issue 5, p10
The article focuses on the industrial survey conducted by the journal "Meetings and Conventions" about the importance of relationship building to the business enterprises in the U.S. The survey assesses that 63 percent of the respondents are indicating their relationship with property's...
- Customers Want More Personalized Communication. Mazur, Michael // Community Banker;Feb2008, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p58
The article discusses the Future of Communications in Retail Banking survey, conducted by Coleman Parkes and sponsored by Xerox. More than 1,000 interviews were conducted in various countries to gauge bank customers' reactions to how banks conveyed information. Of those surveyed, close to half...
- News in Brief. Schneider, Martin // CRM Magazine;Feb2004, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p17
Presents news briefs on the customer relationship management (CRM) software industry as of February 1, 2004. Results of a survey among small and midsize companies on the value of CRM to their businesses; Increase in customer satisfaction of businesses with integrated sales, marketing and...