Juice it up
- A juice for EVERY occasion. // Health & Fitness Magazine;Summer2015, p26
Several recipes for juices are presented including bananas, watermelon and ginger.
- Kitchen notes. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/14/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 46, p76
This article presents a compilation of kitchen notes as of November 14, 2005. The first part offers tips on how to boil an egg. Next, it reports that V8 Plus, combining the goodness of fruit and vegetable juices with herbal supplements, is now available in three flavors. The article also...
- Sweet by nature. LEVIN, JORDANNA // BBC Australian Good Food;May2012, p139
Recipes for several dishes prepared using the juice of fruits and vegetables are presented, which include orange chicken couscous, sweet and sour chicken, and apple spriter.
- POWER UP with JUICING. Jordan, Niema // Essence (Time Inc.);Apr2012, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p156
Several recipes for fruit and vegetable juices that could boost power and energy are presented, including Berry Refresh, Pure Energy, and Tranquility Tonic.
- Liquid Feast. Shoot, Brittany // Spirituality & Health;Sep/Oct2012, p66
The article discusses health benefits of juice cleanses. Aside from controlling high cholesterol levels, it is explained that fresh fruit and vegetable juice can improve digestion, relieve allergy, and alleviate chronic pain. It describes how juicing enthusiast Cherie Calbom solved her health...
- JUICING 101. LYONS, CHARLOTTE // Ebony;Feb2010, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p122
The article presents several juice recipes which include gingered carrot-pear juice, leafy green juice, and spicy tomato juice.
- WONDER warmers. // Health & Fitness Magazine;Nov2014, p27
The article discusses the latest trends in warm juices for a delicious, nurturing nutrition boost during colder months. Topics covered include the nutritional content of warm juice compared with vegetable broth, combinations of vegetables and fruits that can be made into a warm juice, and a...
- Pulp fixins. Pizzorno, Lara // American Fitness;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p46
Discusses the process of `juicing' or making fresh juices from home juice extractors. Health benefits of juicing as an effective nutritional tool for optimal performance; Arguments of critics of juicing; Advantages of drinking juices over eating fresh produce; Comparison of nutritional...
- Juices. Sharp, David // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jul/Aug96, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p76
Presents information on juices' nutrient content and their therapeutic abilities. Includes apple; Cranberry; Orange; Tomato. INSET: Judging juices, by Kate Lee..