- The recipes. // Restaurant Business;Nov99, Vol. 98 Issue 21, p56
No abstract available.
- Pork Entrees. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr99, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p72
Features several recipes using pork as main ingredient. Honey Coriander Pork Loin; Stuffed Pork and Creamy Wine Sauce.
- Pork Scaloppine Perugina. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2004, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p56
Presents the recipe Pork Scaloppine Perugina.
- Chipotle-Rubbed Steaks with Gorgonzola Toasts. McCracken, Janet Tayor // Bon Appetit;Jul2005, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p95
Presents the recipe for Chipotle-Rubbed Steaks With Gorgonzola Toasts.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Molasses and Mustard. // Bon Appetit;Jul2005, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p134
Presents the recipe for Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Molasses and Mustard.
- The Recipes. Villa, John // Restaurant Business;10/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 20, p76
Features pork recipes. Roasted Suckling Pig; Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Sweet Potato Salad; Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables.
- light food...made incredibly tasty. Ray, Rachael // Redbook;Jan2004, Vol. 202 Issue 1, p112
Presents several recipes, including Maple-Mustard Pork Chops With Grilled Apples.
- Grilled marinated pork tenderloin with cherry balsamic glaze. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/30/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p22
A recipe for grilled marinated pork tenderloin with cherry balsamic glaze Aria Trattoria is presented.
- PAN-SEARED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH RHUBARB COMPOTE. Pump, Anna // Bon Appetit;Apr2005, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p109
Presents the recipe Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin With Rhubarb Compote.