F-F-V pilot is back on course
- MORE COOL STUFF. // Frozen Food Age;Aug2004, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p53
Presents news briefs on the frozen foods industry in the U.S. as of August 2004. Award received by Black Tie Hors d'oeuvres from the National Association of Specialty Food Trade; Company selected by Hormel Foods as its national retail merchandising partner; Significance of The Child Nutrition...
- ICC, NFPA Reach Out-of-Court Settlement. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Sep2006, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p30
The article reports on the out-of-court settlement reached by the International Code Council (ICC) in three lawsuits with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). The cases involved copyright and trademark issues. Under the settlement agreement, the right of the association to continue...
- Don't Mess With Librarians. // Lodging Hospitality;3/1/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p16
Discusses the dispute settled by the Library Hotel with the owners of the trademark of the Dewey Decimal System, the book coding system used in libraries. Description of the hotel; Organization which owns the Dewey name; Terms of the agreement reached by the parties.
- (CHILD NUTRITION) House OKs Bill to Extend $148M in Food Efforts. // Children & Youth Funding Report;10/16/2009, p2
The article presents information on the Child Nutrition Act of the U.S. which is part of the Agriculture Appropriations Bill Conference Agreement, H.R. 2997/S. 1406.
- Crunch time over Fairtrade mark for NestlÃ©. // New Internationalist;Nov2005, Issue 384, p23
Reports on the application to the Fairtrade Foundation for a Fairtrade mark by NestlÃ© for a new Partner's Brand of coffee in Great Britain. Opposition of the Baby Milk Action to the plans of the company; Failure of the periodical to solicit comments from charity shareholders.
- Obesity Report Just Out. // Journal of Family & Consumer Sciences;Spring2010, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p74
The article offers information on the seventh edition of a report entitled "F as in Fat: How Obesity Threatens American's Future 2010." Released by the American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS), the report consists of adult, child, and adolescent obesity rates and trends,...
- Settlement Reached. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/28/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 18, p2
The article reports that the International Code Council (ICC) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) have reached out-of-court settlements in three lawsuits. The cases, one brought by ICC and two brought by NFPA involved copyright and trademark issues. Neither party admitted any...
- Anglers' Group Battles Lawsuit by Environmentalists. // Salt Water Sportsman;Dec2004, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p48
Reports on the action taken by the Coastal Conservation Association to prevent a lawsuit filed by the Ocean Conservatory from launching a compromise agreement governing areas in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Use of Chapter 2 Challenged in R.I. Suit. // School Library Journal;Nov86, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the settlement of a lawsuit filed against the Rhode Island Department of Education for using Chapter 2 funds to purchase equipment for religious instruction. Overview on the issue on the violation of the separation of the church and state under the purchase deal; Terms of the out of...