Yogurt and probiotics
- Taste Test Organic Yogurt. Forrestall, Monica // Organic Style;Sep2004, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p58
Presents information on several yogurt varieties in the U.S. Lowfat plain from Stonyfield Farm; Lowfat vanilla from Wallaby; Nonfat maple yogurt from Nancy.
- Decode YOUR YOGHURT. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Jan2013, p104
Several recipes for yoghurt are presented including fruity flavors, boutique bounty and chill-out time.
- What Makes Greek Yogurt "Greek"? Greenfeld, Kim // Supermarket News Expert Blog;2/28/2013, p5
The article reports on the increasing popularity of Greek yogurt in home and restaurant cooking and baking. The author describes the different brands of Greek yogurt that he found on the supermarket shelves in Southern California. The process to make Greek yogurt reportedly differed from that of...
- The White Stuff. // Bon Appetit;Sep2014, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p80
The article offers information on yogurt. Topics discussed include its health benefits like boosting immunity and aiding digestion, and the best practices in buying such as choosing plain Greek yogurt and avoiding nonfat. It also presents several recipes including crab toasts with spicy yogurt,...
- A yen for yogurt. Geil, Patti Bazel // Diabetes Forecast;Sep95, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p52
Highlights the health benefits of yogurt. Yogurt recipes; Includes Chilled Yogurt Gazpacho Soup; Spicy Lemon-Yogurt Chicken; Salmon Steaks With Spinach-Yogurt Pesto. INSETS: Some like it hot.;Yogurt, yogurt, everywhere.;What's in it for you?.;Frozen yogurt may be your dish.
- WHICH BURGER SHOULD YOU ORDER? // Cosmopolitan;Jun2014, Vol. 256 Issue 6, p232
The article offers suggestions of dietician Alexandra Oppenheimer on selection of burger based on calories, presents a recipe for nonfat Greek yogurt, and evaluates the application Zesty for checking amount of fat and calories in food.
- 7 key steps in making great Greek-style frozen yogurt. Tharp, Bruce; Young, Steven // Dairy Foods;Feb2013, Vol. 114 Issue 2, p22
The article discusses steps in producing great Greek-style frozen yogurt. It states the importance of a properly formulated mix to produce the right taste for the product. According to the authors, it is essential to always look at mix composition and sensory properties of the products to...
- Plain Yogurt. // Scholastic Parent & Child;May2012, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p14
Several recipes of yogurt including Tropical Treat Mix, Cool as a Cucumber and Pink Power Stir are presented.
- Beat-the-Heat Soup. Welp, Mary // Louisville Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p30
The article presents the author's experience and views regarding her obsession for yogurt. She states that during her childhood days she used to eat yogurt with baked potato which her father called garbage. She mentions that after experimenting with several varieties of yogurt she found that...