PERFORMANCE REPORT FOR 150 TOP B&I UNITS
- The Coca-Cola Co. reports Q1 2013 results. // Beverage Industry;May2013, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the financial performance of Coca-Cola Co. for the first quarter of 2013.
- Coca-Cola, NRA foundation form forum to study industry issues. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/5/95, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p83
Reports on the teaming up of Coca-Cola Co. and the Educational Foundation of the National Restaurant Association to form the Coca-Cola Foodservice Research Forum. Examination of key issues affecting the growth and image of the food industry.
- Technological breakthrough in the top 100 brands. Doonar, Joanna // Brand Strategy;Aug2003, Issue 174, p10
Presents the companies with top global brands during the 2003 Interbrand's Annual Ranking in Great Britain. Details on the type of brand management strategy used by Coca Cola Bottling Co.; Factors influencing the increase of the demand of Microsoft computer related products; Assessment on the...
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Dec2006, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p34
The article offers global news briefs related to beverages industry. To offload wine operations, Australia's Foster's Group Ltd. is looking to sell off its two U.S. wine businesses. California-based Javo Beverage Co. inked a four-year deal for the supply of on-demand coffee and other specialty...
- This week. // Marketing (00253650);8/3/2005, p5
This article presents news briefs related to marketing. PepsiCo Inc. and Coca-Cola Co. are heading for a legal battle over Ipsei, a drink launched by Coke in the Netherlands and Germany last year. Tesco PLC is the top non-traditional provider in the personal finance market, according to Mintel....
- 10 BEST IN SUPPLIER DIVERSITY. Richardson, Nicole Marie // Black Enterprise;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p114
The article presents companies included in the 10 Best in Supplier Diversity award. They include Eastman Kodak Co. in Rochester, New York, Citigroup in New York, Coca-Cola Co. in Atlanta, Georgia, Comerica Inc. in Detroit, Michigan, Consolidated Edison Co., DaimlerChrysler Corp. in Auburn...
- DATAMONITOR: The Coca-Cola Company. // Coca-Cola Company SWOT Analysis;Jul2009, p1
The article presents a corporate profile for The Coca-Cola Co. (TCCC), a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups based in Atlanta, Georgia. TCCC has operations in more than 200 countries with over 500 brands. It posted 31,944 million...
- Coca-Cola reports growth for Q3. // Beverage Industry;Nov2012, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the 2012 third quarter financial result revealed by the Coca-Cola Co., which revealed a strong third-quarter and year-to-date performance, with solid volume and revenue growth in total non-alcohol ready-to-drink beverages.
- Coca-Cola reports global Q1 growth. // Beverage Industry;May2012, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the growth in volume and revenue of Atlanta, Georgia-based Coca-Cola Co. for the first quarter of 2011, with additional increases in volume and value share gains in every non-alcohol ready-to-drink beverage category.