- Who Was That Unmasked Man? Galagan, Patricia // Training & Development Journal;Jul83, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p4
Comments on reader feedback on the person who appeared in the cover of the April 1983 issue of the 'Training and Development Journal.' Clarification that the man in the cover was just an actor; Symbolism conveyed by the cover; Issues surrounding anonymity in organization development.
- The envelope, pleaseï¿½: Readers help pick CST's new look -- coming in January! McNulty, Teresa A. // Cosmetic Surgery Times;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p4
The article offers various information regarding the participation of readers in the publication of the journal in the U.S. Winners for the contest on the selection of new cover designs for journal are presented, who include Earl H. Parrish from Medford, Oregon and Ara Keshishian from Delano,...
- From the Editor. Humphreys, Richard // Labor Studies Journal;Fall87, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p3
The author discusses the changes in the "Labor Studies Journal," which will be effective in the Spring 1988 issue. He notes that the journal will begin a quarterly publication, and there will be an increase in subscription rates to $30 per year for individuals and $45 for institutions. He points...
- Black and Blue. // Spectra;Dec1980, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p12
This article provides information on the change made by Spectra magazine into a black-and-white format magazine.
- Why the Cover Is Not an Editorial Page. Brady, John // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;May2005, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p29
Offers tips on making the magazine cover as a marketing page. Importance of investing in magazine cover planning; Need to have a knowledge of the needs and concerns of readers; Creation of an inexpensive readership survey.
- the vital stats. // Cleo;Oct2009, p18
The article presents statistics on the results of a reader survey about the magazine "Cleo," including the percentage of those who love real-life reads in all shapes and sizes, the word often used to describe the magazine, and the percentage of readers who hated the magazine's September 2009...
- How You Can Guide MOTHER EARTH NEWS. // Mother Earth News;Apr/May2011, Issue 245, p8
The article expresses gratitude to readers who participate in the Editorial Advisory Group, thereby improving the journal's web site and article write ups by taking the online surveys. By participating in the online surveys, the readers can choose the most appealing cover images, rate interest...
- editorial. DeLeuil, Leon // Teaching Science: The Journal of the Australian Science Teachers;Winter2006, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p5
The article addresses issues related to the Teaching Science journal. Information on the survey carried by the centre fold of the journal is presented. The significance of the survey to the journal is discussed. The problem associated with the production of just four issues a year is mentioned....
- Climate Countdown. Bauerlein, Monika; Jeffery, Clara // Mother Jones;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p4
In this article the editors of the magazine discuss this issue of the periodical that contains an examination of questions related to climate change and global warming. The central focus of the article is the impact that climate change will have on younger generations and explains why the...