Del-North embraces organic
- The Master Chef Mentor. Martinez, Al // Bon Appetit;Sep2007, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p46
The article profiles Wuksachi Lodge restaurant master chef Roland Henin. He is also a chef for Delaware North Cos., a company that provides food services to state parks and other venues around the country and abroad. Henin also trains chefs in 15 locations, and was mentor to popular chefs...
- THE NRN 50: R &amo; D CULINARIANS: Roland Henin. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;1/27/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p86
Focuses on the career of Roland Henin, corporate executive chef of Delaware North Parks Services based in Buffalo, New York. Improvement of the food service of the company; Career background; Enjoyment in teaching culinary arts.
- Delaware North names Henin corporate exec chef. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/7/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p109
The article reports that Roland G. Henin has been promoted to corporate executive chef and culinary ambassador at Delaware North Cos., a concessionaire company. According to the article, Henin will be responsible for the company's culinary operations worldwide. He was previously the corporate...
- THE GREENPATH WAY: DNC chef aims to sustain. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p26
Reports on efforts to attract chefs to participate in the GreenPath program, a documented system of environmental management developed by Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts in the U.S. Contribution of the International Organization for Standardization to the program; Background on the...
- Party Time. // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p1
Focuses on the food services during the Democratic National Convention at FleetCenter in Boston, Massachusetts and Republican National Convention in Madison Square Garden in New York City in 2004. Volume of food items consumed at the Democratic Convention; Information on dishes served by...
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove, Calif. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;9/25/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p31
The article looks at the menu of Asilomar Conference Ground resort at the Pacific Grove, California. The resort is operated by Buffalo, New York-based foodservice and hospitality specialist Delaware North Cos. Executive chef Colin Moody comments on the benefits of using local foods. Asilomar's...
- Delaware North... Billion Dollar Niche Player. // Food Management;Dec98, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p34
Provides information on Delaware North Companies (DNC), a sports concession business owned by Marvin Jacobs, Charles Jacobs and Louis Jacobs. Background of the company; Services that the company offers; Divisions of DNC.
- At Delaware North, Leisure is Serious Business. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p40
Focuses on the success of food service management for Delaware North Companies, Inc. Location of headquarters; Establishment of the company in 1915; Composition of the top management; Total amount of revenues for 2001.
- FEWER CUSTOMERS, MORE BUSINESS. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p46
Focuses on the operations of airport business by CA One division of the Delaware North Companies, Inc. Temporary shutdown of operations due to the September 11 terrorist attack; Impact of the terrorist attack in the profitability of the company; Issues on the location of retail operations.