Stadium food lightens up
- To Hungry Football Fans: Sportservice kicks off. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p28
Details the food service at the Ralph Wilson Stadium in Buffalo, New York. Number of concession stands, portable units and vendors operating in the stadium; Items prepared by Sportservice Corp. for the opening game for the 1999 season; Other catering services of Sportservice.
- In brief. // Food Management;Oct2000, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p14
Presents developments related to food service operators in the United States as of October 2000. Stake of Compass Group North America in Levy Restaurants; Importance of regular hand washing in the book 'Handwashing and Hygiene Lessons'; Contract landed by Sportservice Corp. at the Nationwide...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/26/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p20
Reports developments related to the restaurant industry in the United States as of November 2001. Result of the study on balanced diet for children; Launch of eatery inside the theater complex by Big Boy Restaurants; Management of foodservice operations of Levy Restaurants at Omaha Convention...
- Sportservice Corp. to feed crowds at Ohio's new Nationwide Arena. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/02/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p23
Reports on the contract awarded to Sportservice Corp. to manage all food service at National Arena in Columbus, Ohio. Terms of the contract; Restaurants that will operate in the arena.
- Generating customer buzz... // Food Management;Jan1999, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on Sportservice's `Ask Me Why I Am #2' food service program at the Tampa Ice Palace in Florida. Impact of the program on the company's customers; Idea for the program.
- Supersized pasty is Lions’ latest ‘wow’ menu item. Shea, Bill // Crain's Detroit Business;8/3/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p0007
The article reports that stadium concessionaire Levy Restaurants has created an enormous, made-from-scratch beef pasty, which will be sold during football team Detroit Lions games in 2015 beginning with the August 13 preseason opener against the New York Jets. In the 2015 season, the latest...
- Levy restaurants. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/05/99, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the food service, management and catering contract of Chicago, Illinois-based Levy Restaurants for the Festival Hall, Grand Ballroom and special events on Navy Pier.
- HOCKEY, BASKETBALL, MUSIC: Levy aces all-star events. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p30
Announces the selection of Levy Restaurants as the official premium food service provider for the National Hockey League All Star Game, the National Basketball Association All-Star Game and the 43rd Annual Grammy Awards events. Menus offered for each event; Food service locations operated by...
- AT 'NEW' SOLDIER FIELD: Sportservice tracks Bears. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p30
Reports on the partnership of Sportservice and Lettuce Entertain You Inc. to provide food services at the Soldier Field stadium in Chicago, Illinois. Information on the menus to be offered at the venue; Background on the stadium.