Junk Falls Further: Moody's Downgrades Schenectady, N.Y., to Ba3, on Watch LIst
- Anoka's Arena Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32320, p31
The article reports on the rating assigned by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Anoka County's sale of ice arena lease revenue bonds. An A2 rating is assigned to this revenue bond. The rating agency also gives an Aa3 rating to the country's general obligation debt. The revenue bonds are...
- Moody's Drops Antioch, III., GO Bonds to A2 From A1. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33761, p2
The article offers information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded its rating from A1 to A2 on the unlimited-tax general obligation debt of Antioch, California.
- Miami CRD Revs Raised to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on the Miami Community Redevelopment District's revenue bonds to Baa1 from Baa3 in Miami, Florida.
- FLORIDA: Downgrade on Space Coast. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/23/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33154, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the local option fuel tax bonds of Brevard County, Florida. The agency downgraded the county's fuel tax bonds to Baa1 from A3 on July 21, 2009. It also retained a negative outlook on $92 million of outstanding debt,...
- Moody's Downgrades Bayonne, N.J., Citing Structural Imbalance, Liquidity. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31929, p3
Reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to lower the general obligation ratings of Bayonne, New Jersey. Detection of a structural imbalance in the city's operating budget; Concern of the agency on the tight liquidity and its narrow current fund balance; Need for the town to turn to...
- Affirming Eugene. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32322, p29
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has rated the general obligation bonds of Eugene, Oregon as Aa2. The move is in line with the city's sale of refunding bonds at 23.7 million dollar. It has a track record of healthy and stable general fund balances and debt profile....
- Moody's Goes Negative on Omaha's Aaa Ahead of Sale. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/16/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32734, p3
The article reports on a bond rating given by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Omaha, Nebraska. The financial adviser revised its outlook to negative on almost all of its rated debts because, the city is progressively falling behind from other triple-A rated cities. Moody's negative outlook...
- Lincoln County, S.D., Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has upgraded Lincoln County, S.D.'s general obligation and issuer ratings to Aa2 from Aa3. Ã¼
- With New Hospital on Hold, Edward Health Nets Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p30
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its credit outlook for the Edward Health Services Corp. (EHSC) to stable from negative. The outlook change comes ahead of the of EHSC sales of $225 million of bonds through the Illinois Finance Authority. This deal comes...