Wiley Sweetens Cookbook Catalog With Pillsbury-Branded Titles
- Wiley Gets Pillsbury Rights. // Publishers Weekly;6/7/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 23, p7
Reports on a deal signed by General Mills with John Wiley & Sons that gives Wiley the rights to publish cookbooks using General Mills' Pillsbury brand name in 2004. Reason cited by General Mills for choosing to put its book projects under Wiley; Number of titles to be released by Wiley in the...
- Wiley Canada in Deal with Canadian Press. // Publishers Weekly;10/13/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 41, p13
Reports on the partnership between John Wiley & Sons Canada Ltd. and Canada Press (CP) for a book publishing program. Features of the program; Remarks from CP president Eric Morrison on the deal.
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;7/31/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p6
The article presents news briefs in United States. It announces the partnership between HarperCollins Publishers in New York, New York and FanLib in Los Angeles, California, an online entertainment company. The John Wiley & Sons, Inc. major redesign on Wiley InterScience in its new and selected...
- HarperCollins Picks Up "The Game" and Other Non-Fiction Titles. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/8/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p1
The article informs that the publishing company HarperCollins Canada Ltd. has acquired non-fiction titles including hockey book "The Game," "Hockey Dad" and "Smart Cooking," from the publishing company John Wiley & Sons Inc. HarperCollins anticipates the contract to fortify its list of...
- Wiley's Fiscal '04 Gets Off to Solid Start; College Revenue Rises 6.3%. // Educational Marketer;9/8/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p7
Reports on the revenue growth of Hoboken, New Jersey-based company John Wiley & Sons Inc. in the first quarter of the fiscal year 2004. Factors for the growth in the revenue of the company; Impact of growth in sales of life-science titles of the company in enhancing the first quarter revenue;...
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;6/25/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p7
Reports on the revenues of United States publishing firm John Wiley & Sons Inc. for its fiscal year ending April 2001.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p7
Reports the financial status of John Wiley and Son, a book publishing company in the United States. Percentage of net income increase; Announcement of the first quarter results; Increase on the profitability of the division.
- Wiley has strong second quarter; Inks more deals. // Publishers Weekly;12/8/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 50, p16
Reports on John Wiley & Sons' strong results for the six-month period ended October 31, 1997. Announcement of a number of publishing partnerships; Statement of net income, sales gains and earnings; Improvement due to gains in all of the company's core businesses; Strategy used by Wiley to grow...
- New Wiley licensing policy alarms index publishers. G.F. // American Libraries;Apr95, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p289
Reports that John Wiley & Sons has begun imposing licensing fees for the use of its abstracts by secondary publishers of abstracting and indexing titles. The attempt to increase revenues in the face of declining journal subscriptions; Other aspects.