T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $1.701B
- Treasury Strips Fell $110 Million in October. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p2
Reports on the decline in newly-issued Treasury securities held in stripped form in October according to the Bureau of the Public Debt. Treasury securities reconstituted; Securities eligible for stripping.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.425%, 1.735%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31934, p2
Reports on the rise of tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in July 2004. Auction rate of discount bills; Price of the 91-day discount bills; Median bid for the 182-day discount bill.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.355%, 1.725%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31915, p2
Reports on the rise on the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills according to data recent as of June 29, 2004.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $15B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31915, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell four-week discount bills amounting to nine billion dollars scheduled for June 29, 2004.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.315%, 1.675%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31910, p2
Reports on the performance of the treasury bills in Washington. Tender rates for the bills; Coupon equivalents; Median bid.
- Treasury Strips Rise $49M in Nov. // Bond Buyer;12/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34421, p1
Newly issued Treasury securities held in stripped form increased about $49 million in November to a total of $215.192 billion, the Bureau of the Public Debt reported Friday.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $2B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p2
The article reports the increase of 28-day treasury bills up to $2 billion of new cash and refund of $18 of maturing bills, by selling $20 billion of four-week discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Red Tide. Maggs, John // National Journal;7/21/2007, Vol. 39 Issue 29, p4
The article reports on the increase in the foreign holdings of U.S. Treasury debt between 2003 and 2006 according to figures released by the Congressional Budget Office. It notes that 19 percent of Treasury bills were purchased by China. It mentions that foreigners bought $1.2 trillion in bonds...
- What is a Treasury bill? Broster, Eric J. // Accountancy;Jan1974, Vol. 85 Issue 965, p104
This article provides information on the British Treasury bill. Treasury bills outstanding form part of the national debt and constitute the main part of the floating debt. All Treasury bills issued to the market have a life to maturity of 91 days. There are no days of grace. The total amount...