Oklahoma's Hillcrest HealthCare Waiting for OK on For-Profit Sale
- New territory. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;5/17/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p14
Reports on the plans of Ardent Health Services in Nashville, Tennessee to acquire Hillcrest HealthCare System in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Number of hospitals owned and operated by Hillcrest in Tulsa; Net income of Hillcrest system for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2003; Competitors of Ardent Health...
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jan2005, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p69
Presents updates on merger and acquisition activities in the U.S. health care industry as of January 2005. Development of a strategic partnership between Jewish Hospital HealthCare Services and Caritas Health Services; Completion of leases of Ardent Health Services with several hospitals that...
- Late News. // Modern Healthcare;6/14/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p4
This section offers news briefs related to the U.S. health care sector. A definitive agreement was signed by for-profit Ardent Health Services to acquire Forum Health. A series of grants were announced by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality to support efforts by states and health...
- Rough road ahead. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;3/4/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p4
Focuses on the plan of Ardent Health Services to purchase Carraway Methodist Health Systems in Birmingham, Alabama. Problems associated with the deal; Overview of the deal.
- Arden Health to pay $69.8M for bankrupt Ohio company. // Medical Device Daily;6/11/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 112, p3
The article discusses plans by Ardent Health Services to acquire bankrupt Forum Health for 69.8 million U.S. dollars.
- Community Health Systems, Inc. Announces Agreement to Divest Two Oklahoma Hospitals. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/5/2011, p329
The article focuses on the announcement of Community Health Systems Inc. concerning the definitive agreement of its subsidiaries to divest two hospitals in Oklahoma to Hillcrest HealthCare System. It states that the acquisition was proposed by Ardent Health Services to expand Hillcrest. It says...
- Systems forms Okla. empire. Moore Jr., J. Duncan; Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;09/21/98, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p25
Reports the acquisition of three hospitals from Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. by Hillcrest HealthCare System company. Joint venture between Hillcrest and Columbia; Description of the three hospitals bought by Hillcrest; Reported system revenues of Hillcrest.
- Ardent Health Services SWOT Analysis. // Ardent Healthcare Services SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Ardent Healthcare Service is presented.
- Ardent to take Carraway apart. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;01/28/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p26
Reveals the plans of Ardent Health Services to dismantle Carraway Methodist Health System of Birmingham, Alabama once it has secured the acquisition deal. Other company which has signed a letter of intent for the purchase of Carraway; Terms of the acquisition agreement signed by Ardent.