- Fresh ideas stir casual dining. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;2/16/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p18
The article focuses on the designs in casual dining which aims to decrease traffic. It mentions several companies have launched fresh looks of casual dining furniture which help drive less traffic including Sunny Designs, Canadel and G.S. Furniture. It mentions that adjustable height in tables...
- Counter height becoming a mainstay in casual dining. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p30
The article reports that counter-height dining furniture is increasingly becoming a part of casual dining furniture, as shown in the interest of buyers and in the products offered at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada in July 2006. More homes are moving away from the breakfast bar to...
- Casual dining. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p118
The article features a preview of casual dining room furniture from different manufacturers in the U.S. compiled as of March 2007. The products featured include the gathering-height table from Riverside's Cobble Hill Collection, counter-height barstools from Cochrane's Design and Dine collection...
- Dining. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p82
Several photographs are presented which feature dining room furniture including tables and chairs.
- Celebration. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2005, Issue 5434, p5
Presents a photograph depicting the Cheltenham and Wimslow dining ranges designed by Frank Hudson.
- The Art of Fine Dining. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2011, Issue 5733, p26
The article looks at the new design trend of dining room furniture in Great Britain. It notes that the dining room area is becoming more of a focus in one's home with consumers looking for furniture that offers more interesting form and features. On the other hand, it features several furniture...
- Standard aims high with Kathy Ireland. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;12/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p1
Reports the agreement between Standard Furniture and designer Kathy Ireland on supplies to the Kathy Ireland Home brand of bedroom, dining and occasional furniture in the United States. Schedule of the launch of the program; Invitation of potential business partners; Career profile of Ireland.
- Formal dining sources find 2nd time's the charm. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;4/21/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p13
The article reports on the factors contributing to the sales performance of dining room furniture in the U.S. One of the factors that drive orders at market was the abundance of new quick-ship programs. According to a report, the Illinois-based company's domestic product accounts for...
- Part of the action. Levitt, Tom // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p18
Focuses on the significance of demonstrating how motion upholstery works to boost the sales of the product. Types of chairs; Need to train sales people for customers to understand the new features of the chair; Expansion in the recliner market and demand of customers.