Share Update on 24 May
- Branding is the key to more sales. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p2
Presents the results of a survey conducted among Great Britain's furniture retailers, highlighting the importance of brand recognition. Ranking of Ikea in the survey; Percentage of respondents attracted to MFI Furniture Centres and DFS Furniture Co.; Number of respondents to the survey.
- Bathroom test at MFI. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p5
Discusses the plans of kitchen and bedroom retailer MFI to introduce bathrooms to 13 of its 197 stores by the end of June 2001.
- MFI viability divides analysts. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p6
The article reports on the performance of stocks of furniture retailer MFI Furniture Group PLC in Great Britain. Financial analysts at Seymour Price recommend clients bail out while the shares are above the 50p valuation common in the market. On the other hand, analysts at Investec advise...
- DFS Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;04/28/2000, Issue 5185, p10
Evaluates the DFS Furniture store at the Winterhill Retail Park in Great Britain.
- Why MFI needs a little distance. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p9
Comments on the mutual dependence between furniture retailers MFI Furniture Group PLC and Howdens Joinery Ltd. in Great Britain. Identification of the factors contributing to the success of MFI; Indication of the comparison in the two formats of the retailers to the consumers; Assertion on the...
- MFI sales dip again. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p3
Reports on the poor sales performance of MFI furniture store chain in Great Britain. Percent decline in sales; Contributing factors; Comparison of sales performance with French Hygena kitchen chain.
- MFI forecasts downgraded. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p6
Presents a graph depicting the changes in stocks for retailer MFI Furniture Group PLC in Great Britain.
- Ups and downs of shares hit by bid talks. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p7
Reports stocks performance of several companies in the furniture industry and trade hit by bid talks in Great Britain. Estimates of fantasists on the value of shares for retail store chain, MFI Group PLC; Stock price of Kingfisher PLC for the first quarter of 2004; Range in the share prices of...
- 20.20 creates new DFS store designs. // Design Week (Online Edition);5/28/2012, p3
The article informs that a new store concept has been designed by 20.20 for furniture retailer DFS. According to Jim Thompson, 20.20 managing director, DFS is being driven by price and it is planning to improve the whole retail experience for shoppers. He also said that DFS aims to integrate...