Ilva to spend Â£20m on Manchester store
- Ilva unveils its plans for 20 UK branches. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p6
Reports on the business expansion of Danish furniture retailer Ilva SA in Great Britain. Plans of store openings in the country; Difficulty in the selection of industrial sites; Opportunity to build a significant market share.
- Clutter free zone. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p28
The article presents the author's views regarding Ilva's first retail store in Great Britain. The store is located at the Lakeside retail park, Essex, England, with 120,000 square feet as dimensions. The store, being glass fronted, allows passing shoppers to know what the company is all about....
- Profile. Booth, Hannah // Design Week;2/9/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p13
The article features the views of Ilva chief executive Martin Toogood about the Danish furniture retailer's ambitions to penetrate the British market. The British-run furniture firm is opening its first British store in May 2006, in Thurrock, England. It will also open stores in Manchester and...
- Ilva sets five UK store target. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p3
The article reports on Danish furniture store, Ilva's plan to open five stores in Great Britain by the end of 2007. The company is applying for planning permission for a store in Reading, England and will complement it with facilities in Doncaster and Hull. Ilva Chief Operating Officer Colin...
- Dunelm overthrows John Lewis for homewares retailer top spot. // DIY Week;10/5/2012, p4
The article reports on the Verdict consultancy firm's announcement that Dunelm Mill is leading the homewares retail market with 0.1 percent more market share than former leader John Lewis.
- House of Stapleton. LaChine, Coco // Gay & Lesbian Times;4/28/2005, Issue 905, p67
Reports on the closing sale of the House of Stapleton furniture store in San Diego, California.
- Store Openings. // Furniture/Today;8/29/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p45
Announces several openings of furniture stores in the U.S. Opening of Norwalk Home Fashion Centers at two Georgia stores; Installation of a Broyhill Showcase Gallery at the store of Simmons Furniture; Incorporation of a La-Z-Boy Gallery at the store owned by Gill Brothers.
- Lacquer Craft opens closeout store in N.C. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;3/12/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p6
The article reports that Lacquer Craft has opened a store in Greensboro, North Carolina. The store named Case & Cushion is dedicated to selling closeout and discontinued product from its Universal, Legacy Classic and Crafrmaster brands. The store is run by Lacquer Craft's sister company called...
- LOCAL MOTION. G.M. // Entrepreneur;Nov2004, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p90
Reports on the success that the gallery and home-furnishing shop Nahcotta in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, is having in selling furniture and accessories from New England-based companies. Advantages of offering local brands; Tips on locating small manufacturers.