Puerto Rico Wraps String of Deals With $1.3 Billion Refunding
- Connecticut Agency Deal Includes $72M of State-Backed Debt. Cataldo, Adam // Bond Buyer;7/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31920, p3
Reports that Connecticut's Capital City Economic Development Authority is expected to complete a multi-million financing before the end of July 2004. Credit rating of the agency; Authority's expected sale in tax-exempt, fixed-rate bonds and floating-rate debt; Authority's entry into a...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31919, p40
Presents statistics on the performance of indicators of the bond market, as of July 2, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; General obligation bond prices.
- County Tax Pledge Bolsters Deal to Improve Detroit Airport. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31091, p3
Reports that Wayne County, Michigan sold a mix of taxable and tax-exempt insured bonds to finance construction of a new hotel at Detroit-Wayne County Metropolitan Airport. Backing from a limited county tax pledge; Structure of the bonds.
- California agency creates hybrid bond to make most of volume cap. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;03/29/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30608, p36
Reports on the California Housing Finance Authority's creation of hybrid bonds from the merger of its home mortgage revenue bonds, capital appreciation bonds and planned amortization class bonds. Importance of the move to the agency's efforts to increase its share in the state's tax-free...
- Ohio MSA Sale Still On Track. Devitt, Caitlin; Hanson, Matt // Bond Buyer;10/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32728, p1
The article reports on the decision of Buckeye Tobacco Settlement Financing Authority to remain on track to sell its $5.5 billion tobacco deal later in October 2007 in Ohio. Following the authority's approval to issue bonds on October 3, it planned to begin selling the tax-exempt bonds in a...
- New Haven Parking Agency To Issue $25 Million for Garage. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p40
Reports on the deal between Connecticut and New Haven Parking Authority, leading to the issuance of tax-exempt bonds that will finance parking garage at New Haven's Union Station. Issuance of revenue bonds secured by net revenues of the parking authority; Estimated amount of tax-exempt bonds to...
- Louisiana to Sell $525M For Roads. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32108, p1
Reports that the state of Louisiana is selling gasoline and fuel tax revenue bonds as part of its accelerated statewide road program. Upgrade on credit rating; Insurance for the bonds; Senior manager of the bond sale.
- Ulster County, N.Y., Readies $35M for Projects, Retirees. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;10/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32248, p38
Reports that the government of Ulster County, New York will competitively sell 34.7 million dollars of tax-exempt and taxable debt. Aim to finance general capital projects; Funding for early retirement incentive program for country workers; Feature of 28.2 million dollars of Series A tax-exempt...
- NEW YORK: Moving on Up. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p42
Reports on the decision of New York City administration to extend a multi-million dollar general obligation tax-exempt, fixed-rate bond sale to March 12, 2002. Agencies involved in the sale; Credit ratings received by the general obligation bonds.