- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p40
Presents data concerning the U.S. bond market as of October 12, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities prices; Visible supply rises; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p33
Presents charts depicting market statistics on municipal bonds in the U.S. public finance sector as of July 13, 2004. Daily and weekly bond indexes; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities Prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Weaker-Than-Expected Expansion Triggers Rally in Munis, Treasuries. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p2
Reports on the accomplishment of the municipal bond market as an advance report on fourth quarter gross domestic product showing the economy expansion at a weaker pace than expected in the U.S. Adjustments of bond prices and yields three to five basis points lower and strong buying interest;...
- Munis Largely Unchanged; Philly Prices GOs. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33024, p2
The article provides updates on the status of the municipal bond market in the U.S. It notes that Philadelphia, Pennsylvania has accelerated pricing on its $165 million general obligation bond sale. On the other hand, the Treasury market has showed some gains which opened at 2.5% and finished at...
- Market Post: Primary Looks to Dominate; Munis Unchanged. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;12/1/2014, p1
The municipal bond market's attention turns back to business as about $12.4 billion of new supply is scheduled for sale this week.
- Munis Mostly Unchanged With Weaker Tone. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/10/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33181, p2
The article reports on the slow trading activity in the municipal bond market as new issue were priced in the primary market in the U.S. It notes that the new-issue market has over 1 billion dollars of bonds coming to market and was at its most active spot of the holiday-shortened week. Also...
- Long-term Volume Falls Just Short of 2013 Total. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;12/31/2014, p28
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market in 2014. Topics covered include increase in long-term municipal bond issuance in 2014, the impact of the expiration of the Build America Bond Program on the year-end volume, and total long-term municipal bond sales as well...
- Munis Start New Month with a Tepid Session. Herman, Jack; Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;5/4/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p2
No abstract available.
- Munis Finish Mixed as Investors Eye This Week's FOMC Meeting. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p2
Reports on the result of municipal bond trading for the April 29, 2005 trading day in the U.S. Impact of the increasing concern on rising inflation on the trading; Price status of bonds; Analysis of traders on the flow of the market.