WHERE THE MONEY GOES
- TBMA and SIA Officials Saw Flat or Slightly Higher Salaries in '02. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;6/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31899, p39
Cites the results of the survey conducted by the Bond Buyer on the compensation levels of the officials at The Bond Market Association and the Securities Industry Association in 2002. Comparison of the salaries in various securities industry groups and self-regulatory organizations with those of...
- Bonfire of the bonuses. Awad, Amal // Money Management;5/28/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p18
The article reports on the challenges faced by financial services sector in terms of renumeration offered. It states that salaries remain fairly static and discretionary parts of pay packets such as bonuses. According to the author, salary figures are scarce in relation to the pay packages for...
- COMP STRICTURES IN BAILOUT MAY CURB REWARDS FOR RISK TAKING. Schoeff Jr., Mark // Workforce Management;10/20/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 17, p10
The article reports on the plans of the U.S. Congress to extend prohibitions on executive compensations in the financial market. It states that the rule on executive compensation will control golden parachutes to enable companies to recover bonuses paid for inaccurate performance achievements...
- Comment on 'Top Management Compensation and the Structure of the Board of Directors in Commercial Banks' Thorburn, Karin S. // European Finance Review;1997, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p261
Discusses the attempt to identify important cross -sectional determinants of the form of executive compensation in U.S. commercial banks. Details on the issue of trade-off between benefits managerial incentive alignment and the cost of underinvestment; Role of firm risk characteristics in...
- Turbulent year Affects Pay Levels. // Community Banker;Jun2009, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p14
The article discusses "The Wall Street Journal"/Hay Group CEO Compensation Study in the U.S. Findings suggest that chief executive officer (CEO) compensation dropped in 2008, with an 8.5% decline in overall cash compensation, and 10.9% drop in annual incentives. It is noted that financial...
- Half Full or Half Empty? Bankston, Karen // Credit Union Management;Sep2010, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p14
The article offers information on the compensation and salary growth for credit union executives. It says that the compensation growth, though partially increased, was less compared in 2006-2008 due to the economic downturn. However, it states that salary comparison with other financial services...
- Bonanza options at Millfield. // Money Marketing;1/27/2005, p3
Reports on the bonus packages given to the directors and top managers of the independent financial advisory firm, Millfield.
- HOW THE WAGES OF THE FSA'S TOP BRASS COMPARE WITH THEIR PEERS IN THE INDUSTRY AND OTHER GOVERNMENTAL BODIES. // Money Marketing;7/7/2005, p18
Presents a comparison of the salaries received between Financial Services Authority's top executives and with peers in the industry and other governmental bodies in Great Britain.
- Las empresas del sector financiero reducen los bonos a corto plazo de sus directivos. // Capital Humano;Feb2010, Vol. 23 Issue 240, p20
No abstract available.