Moody's Lowers Birmingham-Based Baptist Health to Baal
- Baptist on Watch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p29
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service Co. has placed the A3 long-term rating on $395 million of debt sold for Montgomery-based Baptist Health Co. on its watch list for possible downgrade in Alabama. Statement of Moody's analyst Kay Sifferman; Effect on the delay in producing an audit for...
- A Good Sign for Leveraged Loans. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p5
The article discusses a report from Moody's Investors Service which found that more upgrades than downgrades will benefit leveraged loans in 2011.
- SoFi Moves Down Market in Next Student Loan Securitization. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;12/18/2016, p1
Two-thirds of the loans backing SoFi Professional Loan Program 2016-F have credit scores below 680; the deal also also achieved a lower credit score, A2, from Moody's Investors Service.
- Moody's: Low Defaults Masking Second-Lien Risks. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p14
The article discusses a report issued by Moody's Investors Service where it projected only a 25% recovery rate for existing second-lien instruments in the event of default in an assessment of loss-given default (LGD) scenarios. It notes Moody's report that the U.S. speculative-grade default rate...
- Mayor's Problems Worsen as Moody's Downgrades Macon, Ga., to A1. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p5
Reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded Macon, Georgia because the city had to tap its reserves, which severely weakened its cash position. Financial concerns stemming from the city losing revenues after a sales tax agreement had to be altered.
- Moody's Lowers Connecticut to Aa3, Citing Low Revenues, High Debt. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p1
Reports that U.S.-based ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded Connecticut's credit rating after the state began its fiscal year without an operating budget. Reason behind the downgrade of ratings; Effect of the downgrade in ratings on a multi-million swap contract signed...
- Price Talk Emerges on ExGen Loan. Fest, Glen // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/27/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p13
The article discusses the 300-million-U.S.-dollar first-lien term loan offer from ExGen Renewables 1, a subsidiary of energy company Exelon Corp., which ranges from 450-475 basis point (bps) above London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR). It reports credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service...
- 28 Terwin Classes Get Downgrades. // National Mortgage News;6/25/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p15
The article reports on the twenty-eight classes of Terwin Mortgage Trust securitizations that had been downgraded by Moody's Investors Service in New York where only one was placed on review for possible further downgrade. Moody said that the negative rating actions were based on the credit...
- Puerto Rico GDB's Liquidity Declines. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2015, p8
The article reports on the decline registered by the Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico's liquidity level in December 2014. Topics include the value of total net liquidity in the country as of December 31, 2014, the need for the bank to refinance its loans to the Highways and...