Panelists Says Issuers Need to Go The Extra Mile in Disclosure Filings
- Munis Slightly Weaker as Data Exceeds Predictions. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32589, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. The municipal market was slightly weaker on March 16, 2007 as economic data came in mostly expectations. According to one trader in New York, there is a fair amount of date that is slightly negative for the market, but the...
- With No Billion-Dollar Deals Pending, Energy Northwest Tops List. Scarchilu, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32589, p6
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for March 2007. With mid-range deals set to dominate a new-issue market lacking a scheduled 10-figure deal to drive up the projected total, expected volume in the municipal market has dropped off. Approximately $5.6...
- Munis Firmer Ahead of Inflation Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/17/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for July 2007. On July 16, the market was firmer by one or two basis points following Treasury market gains and ahead of inflation date scheduled for release in the week. According San Francisco, California trader, the...
- Munis Finish Mostly Flat as Traders Stay Wary Ahead of FOMC Meeting. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p2
Reports on the impact of the Federal Open Market Committee meeting on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. Risk associated with the meeting; Decrease in the yields of municipal bond traders; Increase in the rate of federal funds.
- The Bond Buyer Reports Rise in Weekly Yield Indexes on Inflation Fears. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32404, p44
The article reports on the status of bond yield indexes in the U.S., based on reports from the journal "Bond Buyer." Weekly yield indexes increased during June 12-16, 2006, as tax-exempts followed Treasuries higher on a report of rising consumer inflation. The municipal markets were also...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 7. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of July 7, 2005. Government securities prices; Municipal Bond Index; Bond buyer's 30-day visible supply.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p40
Provides statistical data on the bond market performance in the United States as of July 2005. Municipal Bond Index; Short-term tax exemption yield; Securities prices; Municipal market general obligation yields; Visible supply.
- Market Close: DASNY PITs, Chicago Greens Price. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;12/15/2014, p31
The article presents an update on the U.S. municipal bond market as of December 15, 2014. Topics discussed include the pricing for the tax-exempt and taxable personal income tax revenue bond of New York State Dormitory Authority by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and the money green bonds issued...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p38
This article presents information on the bond market of the several North Eastern states of the U.S.