TBMA Blasts MSRB's Proposed Consultant Ban, Offers Alternative
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32114, p6
The article presents statistical and graphical information on the Bond Market Association and the Municipal Swap Index.
- Market spreads flatten, ease a moment on tightening trend. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p19
The article reports that investors looking for some relief to the tightening bias that has taken hold on European pricing found a bit of comfort in the slight widening seen on secondary spreads seen last week, as market sources reported that bids on triple-A paper trading as much as three basis...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32055, p35
This article presents information related to the local bond market of Northeast states of the U.S. Anne Arundel County is planning a general obligation bond sale for February 24, according to officials. The $75 million competitive sale will not carry insurance. The Washington Suburban Sanitary...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32159, p8
This article presents information on the U.S. bond market giving details of various issuers and the offerings issued by them, in June-July 2005. Some of the issuers are--Los Angeles; Minneapolis; Lexington-Fayette Co. Govt.; University City; Some of the offerings are--competitive offerings; and...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32133, p48
This article presents information on the U.S. bond market statistics, as of May, 16, 2005. Some information is related to short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, graph showing visible supply declines, municipal market data general obligation yeilds, general obligation bond prices for...
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p21
This article presents information on bond market of different states of the U.S. The article focuses on the competitive sales and negotiable sales.
- Primary Prepares For $7B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/22/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33269, p1
The article reports on the steady retail demand in the primary bond market in the U.S. It indicates that the steady retail demand is due to new issues dictated by the pricing and structure of several bond market deals. Moreover, it states that new issuances are expected to reach 6.95 billion...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p38
This article presents information on the bond market of the several North Eastern states of the U.S.
- THE GERMAN PFANDBRIEF - A TOP PRODUCT DURING THE FINANCIAL CRISIS. Rotariu, Anne-Mary // International Conference on Economics & Administration Proceedin;Nov2009, p689
The purpose of this paper is to show the strength of the German Pfandbrief - known as the largest uniform asset class within the European bond market - in a difficult economic environment. The German Pfandbrief proved its importance as a safe instrument for fixed income investors and as a...