Fox Sports World Nets English Premier League Fare
- Mets Net Grabs Jets. // CableFAX Daily;11/3/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 214, p2
The article reports on the three-year contract signed by cable television network SportsNet NY with the football team NY Jets for more than 230 hours of Jets-related content per year. The deal will include live post-game coverage, weekly press conferences, pre-season game replays and a weekly...
- SportsNet to tackle N.Y. Jets. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;11/3/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 24, p20
Reports on the agreement between SportsNet New York and New York Jets football team to telecast the games in New York. Number of hours allocated to the team-related programming; Restriction of the games to repeats of the original live coverage.
- STATIC. Quindt, Fritz // Sporting News;8/18/2003, Vol. 227 Issue 33, p8
The National Football League (NFL) is implementing a system in which television networks can call on NFL director of officiating Mike Pereira during the game. CBS hired Chris Russo as a reporter at the U.S. Open as insurance he will cease and desist in his annual coverage-bashing on WFAN radio...
- WHAT'S WORKING IN CHARLESTON. M. M. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/9/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 27, p24
The article reports on the plan of television station WMMP to launch its coverage of the third season of high school football in Charleston, South Carolina.
- TV pact creates pigskin puzzle. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p1A
Focuses on the television scheduling contract of Indiana Firebirds in Indianapolis, Indiana. Statement of Firebirds General Manager Joe Hennessy on the television deal; Accommodation of Firebirds scheduling needs; Broadcast schedules of Amateur Football League games.
- CRACKDOWN. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;11/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p1
Focuses on a moratorium imposed by the National Football League (NFL) on all team oriented local sports networks to protect its national TV partners and its startup NFL Network in the U.S. Information on its partnership with Comcast Corp. for the creation of team-based networks for the Atlanta...
- Adages. Linnett, Richard // Advertising Age;2/2/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p30
Reports on the decision CBS television network to ban an anti-Bush administration commercial and to defend an anti-drug advertisement aired in the Super Bowl game. Reason of the network for banning the anti-Bush administration commercial from the game; Information on the national television...
- DirecTV Readying Interactive Services. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;9/1/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p9
Reports on the plan of DirecTV to launch several interactive television applications simultaneous to the start of the season of the National Football League in the U.S. in September 2003. Features of the applications; Market opportunities from interactive television.
- STATIC. // Sporting News;8/23/2004, Vol. 228 Issue 34, p11
The article presents information related to football. Disney is disconnecting from early-bird negotiations for the 2006-beyond NFL contract to ponder ramifications of moving "Monday Night Football," from ABC to ESPN. With horsies turning into the backstretch on the tape-delayed Jim Dandy Stakes,...