GSN's Key Letters: ITV
- Syndie Doubles Down on Game Show Genre. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;1/15/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p1
This article deals with the plans of syndicators to launch new game series for the fall of 2007 at the annual National Association of Television Program Executives conference. Prime-time network hits such as American Idol and Deal or No Deal continue to perform in the ratings. Also making game...
- REGIS' FINAL ANSWER. // Variety;6/17/2002, Vol. 387 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the farewell episode of the television game show 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' to be aired on June 27, 2002. Reason for the termination of the program; Features of the farewell episode.
- Separated at birth. // Printing World;8/26/2004, Vol. 287 Issue 10, p52
Presents the game show "Countdown," hosted by Philip Dunn in Great Britain.
- Reality TV shows have become too far removed from real life. Singletary, Mark // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/24/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p3
Focuses on the views of the author on various reality television shows in New Orleans, Louisiana. Assessment on the influence of various television programs on the life style of several individuals; Evolution of the television network; Number of prime-time game shows in the city.
- UTV. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p54
The X Factor 8.15pm All ears: The judges provide critique as the remaining acts take to the stage
- QUARTER-FINAL TIME. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p25
QUARTER-FINAL TIME The X Factor Results Sunday, 8pm, TV3/UTV Dermot O'Leary hosts the quarter-final of the singing contest, in which the two acts with the lowest number of public votes face each other in the sing-off.
- ITV. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p64
The X Factor Results, 8pm
- All-star 'Life' hits VH1. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;2/8/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 28, p5
The article features the television program "The Surreal Life: Fame Games," an all-star edition of the reality show starring former cast members Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice, and Emmanuel Lewis in the U.S. The program will be set in Las Vegas and hosted by television personality Robin Leach. The...
- Peacock finds 'Link' to auds. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;04/18/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the ratings of NBC's game show 'The Weakest Link' during its debut in the United States. Audience share; Comparison with the ratings of television programs from other networks; Strategy of the network to generate maximum sampling for 'The Weakest Link.'
- GSN to Valentine: Come on down! Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/25/2004, Vol. 384 Issue 2, p3
GSN, the network formerly known as Game Show Network, has hired former Sci Fi Channel executive Ian Valentine as its head of programming. Valentine will oversee all program development, acquisitions and production at the network. The network earlier this year changed its name and broadened its...