GSN's Key Letters: ITV
- Syndie Doubles Down on Game Show Genre. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;1/15/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p1
This article deals with the plans of syndicators to launch new game series for the fall of 2007 at the annual National Association of Television Program Executives conference. Prime-time network hits such as American Idol and Deal or No Deal continue to perform in the ratings. Also making game...
- REGIS' FINAL ANSWER. // Variety;6/17/2002, Vol. 387 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the farewell episode of the television game show 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' to be aired on June 27, 2002. Reason for the termination of the program; Features of the farewell episode.
- Separated at birth. // Printing World;8/26/2004, Vol. 287 Issue 10, p52
Presents the game show "Countdown," hosted by Philip Dunn in Great Britain.
- Perceptions of Reality. Frank, Reuven // New Leader;11/29/99, Vol. 82 Issue 14, p19
Discusses the categories of reality genre in television (TV) entertainment. Clip shows; Game shows; Courtroom TV shows.
- GSN. // Advertising Age;5/3/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 18, pC40
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network Game Show Network (GSN). The network's programming for the 2010-2011 television season is presented, and several of its original programs are describing including "Baggage," a reality dating program...
- Former Apprentice' star fires off. Hope, Clover // New York Amsterdam News;3/10/2005, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the debacles of Tara Dowdell, African American women, while contesting on the reality show "The Apprentice 3." A reality show may not be the best place to turn for positive portrayals of African Americans, at least based on statistics thus far. As a result, Tara Dowdell, a...
- UTV. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p54
The X Factor 8.15pm All ears: The judges provide critique as the remaining acts take to the stage
- QUARTER-FINAL TIME. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p25
QUARTER-FINAL TIME The X Factor Results Sunday, 8pm, TV3/UTV Dermot O'Leary hosts the quarter-final of the singing contest, in which the two acts with the lowest number of public votes face each other in the sing-off.
- ITV. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p64
The X Factor Results, 8pm
- Reality TV shows have become too far removed from real life. Singletary, Mark // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/24/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p3
Focuses on the views of the author on various reality television shows in New Orleans, Louisiana. Assessment on the influence of various television programs on the life style of several individuals; Evolution of the television network; Number of prime-time game shows in the city.