Wisconsin Channel Is in Demand
- Networking. // Cable World (10427228);4/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p37
Presents news on the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Winners of a contest sponsored by Charter Communications and Fox Sports Digital Nets; Background on the reality show 'TruthQuest: California,' by FamilyNet TV; Award received by Pennsylvania Cable Network president...
- Time Warner Bows Hispanic Tier in Houston. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;6/18/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p52
Reports the launching of a Hispanic television programming introduced by Time Warner Cable in Houston, Texas. Price per subscription; List of tier programming; Impact of the tier on the marketing operations of Time Warner.
- Ratings week. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/5/94, Vol. 124 Issue 36, p19
Rates the cable television shows in the United States, according to Nielsen, for the week of August 22-28, 1994. ABC; CBS; NBC; Fox.
- The WB's mulitplexing plan. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;4/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p6
Reports plans of WB cable network to multiplex several programs in the U.S. Percentage of unit prices for the second play; Reference to the experience of the network in multiplexing the program 'Charmed'; Selection of series by producers.
- mr. weatherman. Ardren, Bob // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p32
Focuses on issues related to the telecast of a program segment on the cable television network Weather Channel in Sarasota, Florida. Identification of the person appearing in the segment; Professional responsibilities of the person appearing in the program segment.
- Rocking the Industry. Haley, Kathy; Knight, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 132 Issue 45, p3
Discusses the growing popularity of the television series on U.S. cable television network Home Box Office (HBO) as of November 2002. Views of veteran writers and critics on HBO's series; Comparison of income generated by HBO with other broadcast networks; Creative impact of HBO on the...
- The Way of Success. // Broadcasting & Cable;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 132 Issue 45, p6
Discusses the projects undertaken by U.S. cable television network Home Box Office (HBO) as of November 2002. Plans to telecast two original series, 'Carnivale' and 'Dead Wood,' based on historical events; Plot and starcast of the two series; Inclination of HBO towards counter-programming;...
- New From Los Cuatro Grandes. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/19/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 20, p26
Presents news items related to the business performance of various television networks company and broadcasters in the United States. Focus of the cable television network Telefutura on counterprogramming its branch network of Univision; Provision of reality shows by National Broadcasting...
- People's Choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/18/95, Vol. 125 Issue 51, p77
Features the top cable programs in the United States for the week of December 4-10, 1995, ranked by households tuning in. Cable-network ratings; Top pay cable programs; Data from the Nielsen Media Research.