RCN Writes Up a Chapter 11
- STUDY ON THE SOLVENCY OF ROMANIAN COMPANIES. Csegedi, Sandor; Bātrâncea, Ioan; Todea, Angela // Annals of the University of Oradea, Economic Science Series;2012, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p661
In this paper the authors describe how the analysis of solvency to prevent bankruptcy of Romanian companies. In this respect safety intervals are identified by the authors after analyzing the financial condition of more than 900 Romanian companies.
- Bankrupt President Casinos Hopes Buyers Will Bet on Its Biloxi Assets. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the sale of assets of President Casinos Inc. due to bankruptcy in Biloxi, Mississippi. Total assets and liabilities of the company; Information on the acquisition of Broadwater Tower Hotel by Ocean Beach Club; Details on the restructuring of President Casinos.
- CIT Files for Bankruptcy. Rozens, Aleksandrs // High Yield Report;11/9/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p20
The article reports on the Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection filing of CIT Group Inc. with the Southern District Bankruptcy Court in New York. The company has requested judge Alan Gropper to approve its receipt of a special loan facility to be used in its restructuring. At the time of filing, the...
- Firstgold Files for Bankruptcy. Hamerman, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p18
This article announces the filing by Firstgold Corp. of Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nevada on January 27, 2010. The gold mining firm aims to find a buyer or investor during the bankruptcy process. According to its filing, the firm has assets...
- 6102 SAYILI YENÄ° TÃœRK TÄ°CARET KANUNU (TTK’NA GÃ–RE TAM BÃ–LÃœNME Ä°ÅžLEMÄ°: VERGÄ°LENDÄ°RME KARÅžISINDAKÄ° DURUMU VE MUHASEBELEÅžTÄ°RÄ°LMESÄ°. Ulusan, Hikmet; Koçsoy, Murat // Muhasebe ve Vergi Uygulamalari Dergisi (MUVU) / Journal of Accou;2011, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p65
The purpose of this study is to examine full demerger of corporations, its taxation and recognition under the New Turkish Commercial Code #6102. Full demerger process under New Turkish Commercial Code is exempt from all taxes and charges except the special consumption tax, provided that the...
- BK's AmeriKing files for Ch. 11; 3 regions jump gun on 99-cent whopper promo. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;12/16/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 50, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by AmeriKing in Delaware. Reflection of the chainwide sales slump of the company; Amount of listed assets and liabilities of the company; Security of the financial investments of the company.
- Form 6, Summary of Schedules. // New Bankruptcy (9781413310252);May2009, p340
A summary of schedules of bankruptcy forms by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the northern district of California is presented. The name of the schedule and the amount of assets and liabilities are mentioned in the schedule.
- Astra Vagoane Arad SA - in bankruptcy proceedings. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p589
A profile of Astra Vagoane Arad SA, also known as Astra Vagoane Arad JSC, Astra Vagoane Arad S.A. or SC Astra Vagoane Arad SA (JSC), is presented. The rolling stock producer is based in Arad County, Romania. Bankruptcy proceedings were launched against the company by the Arad Commercial Court in...
- The Economic Competitiveness of New Caledonia: Financials Returns, Labor Productivity and International Gaps. Parker, Philip M. // New Caledonia Economic Competitiveness;2005, p1
Presents a report aimed at assisting managers in gauging the competitive performance of New Caledonia at the global level. Asset structure of companies operating in New Caledonia benchmarked against global averages; Liability of firms; Income structure of companies.