Managing Ft. Lauderdale
- City's P-Card Program Fights Fraud. Lester, Jerry // Government Procurement;Jun2003, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p20
Over the course of the last decade, credit card use by federal, state and local government employees has skyrocketed. Unfortunately, several news articles about credit card abuse by government employees in recent months have shown that procurement cards are not foolproof. Also alarming was a...
- Fort Lauderdale Florida. // New York Amsterdam News;Summer95 Supplement, Vol. 86 Issue 24, p9
Describes Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Attractions and historic sites; Dining; Entertainment.
- Travel. Sheldone, Michelle // Lesbian News;Jun98, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p44
Presents a description of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. History of the city; Information on places to stay in the city; Activities and entertainment in Fort Lauderdale; Details on dining in the city.
- Name of the week. Kapner, Suzanne; Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;7/24/95, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p32
Reports that Between the Buns restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is the `Nation's Restaurant News' periodical's Name of the Week for the week of July 24, 1995.
- In the swim: Saucy, Broek launch East City Grill. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p16
Reports that fine dining partners Oliver Saucy and Darrel Broek have launched East City Grill Restaurant, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Hiring of Susan Ferry as executive chef; Menus offered; .
- City-owned marina graces Ft. Lauderdale. Degnan, Susan Miller // Yachting;Jul98, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p84
Reports on the scheduled opening of the Las Olas Marinas in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Reason for the delay in the opening of the facility; Features of the marina.
- As seen on the docks of Ft. Lauderdaleâ€¦. // Yachting;Jan2008, Vol. 203 Issue 1, p28
A selection of photographs of individuals involved in yachting in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is presented.
- One hundred dollars plus one good reason will win somebody the Riverwalk of dreams. Fogarty, Beth G. // Beverage World;8/31/95, Vol. 114 Issue 1598, p8
Focuses on an essay contest for a chance to own the Riverwalk Brewery and Grill, a restaurant and brewery in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Facility description; Equipment in operation; Comments from owner Chris Stasinos.
- Ft Lauderdale. // Guide;Sep2009, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p43
A map of shopping services, bars and lodgings that cater LGBT people in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is presented.