Attorney Olson Returns to Skadden Arps
- New Skadden chief still thinks big. Berris, Julia // Lawyer;3/23/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p9
The article presents the insights of Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP's former executive partner Bob Sheehan and Eric Friedman who will take over his place concerning the firm's resistance during the recession. They said that it is very well positionrf since it has been working on the...
- Skadden to close its Sydney base. // Lawyer;2/15/2016, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p7
The article informs that British law firm Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom is planning to close its office in Sydney, Australia, as of February 2016.
- Cravath and Skadden Arps pay out reduces bonuses. // Lawyer;11/26/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p13
Reports on the decision of New York law firms Cravath Swaine & Moore and Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom to give bonuses to its partners. Details of the amount which partnership shall received from their firms based on their length of service; Importance of the move of the firms.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom. // Working Mother;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p86
The article discusses why Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom is included in the periodical's 2008 50 Best Law Firms for Women in the U.S. The law firm has 41% female associates, 37% female counsel and 18% female equity partners. The law firm offers 18 weeks of paid maternity leave. Its Flexible...
- Stuart D. Levi, 37. Goldstein, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;01/25/99, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p20
Profiles Stuart D. Levi, co-chair of New York-based computer and technology practice group Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom. Personal and academic background; Career highlights; Management style; Business skills and philosophy.
- Deals tracker: Skadden. // Lawyer 2B;6/20/2014, p1
The article presents news update of one of the world's largest law firm Skadden, which includes its recent deals, acquisition and training contract. It discusses several features and news related to Skadden which includes acquisition of multinational pharmaceutical and biologics company,...
- New York Area's Largest Law Firms. Southwood, Denise // Crain's New York Business;12/31/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 53, p18
Lists the largest law firms in New York, New York. Rank of Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom; Number of lawyers employed at Shearman & Sterling; Salary of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett.
- Top legal advisers. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/17/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p25
Ranks top mergers and acquisitions legal advisers worldwide in 1999. Includes Simpson Thacher & Bartlett; Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP; Shearman & Sterling; Value and volume of transactions held; Year-to-date comparisons.
- A&O suffers further loss as finance star joins Skadden. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;12/5/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p3
The article reports that London, England-based law firm Allen and Overy (A&O) has lost its seventh partner for the year when finance partner Clive Wells transferred to Skadden Arps Slate Meagher and Flom. Wells had handed in his resignation on December 1, 2005. He had worked at A&O for three years.