Moody's Cuts Baptist Health of East Tennessee to Baa3
- Moody's Drops Rating for $256M Of University of Miami Debt to A2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p5
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to lower the underlying rating it assigned to the debt issued for the University of Miami from A1 to A2. Increase in the debt load of the university; Key factors for the downgrade, according to analyst Kimberly Tuby; Financial position of the...
- Moody's Moving to Global Muni Scale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p1
The article announces the plan of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to move its municipal bond ratings to a global scale. It notes that the agency will save money for municipalities. Its managing director Gail Sussman points out that it has been discussing rating compatibility since 2001....
- Moody's Upgrades New York. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade New York's general obligation bonds and the state's appropriation debt. Rating given to the state's dedicated tax fund bonds; Positive outlook assigned by Moody's to the three categories of state debt.
- Greenville, N.C., Utilities Get A2. // Bond Buyer;04/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31125, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Greenville, North Carolina's utilities commission enterprise system revenue bonds, Series 2001.
- Moody's Ups N.Y.S. EFC Rating to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p2
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to raise its rating on the New York State Environment Facilities Corp.'s state clean water and drinking water revolving funds revenue bonds, Series 2001C.
- Bay Ratings Raised. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32110, p35
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded its rating of Bay County, Michigan's unlimited-tax general obligation bonds. Factors cited by Moody's for raising the county's rating including its average debt profile.
- Reading, Pa., Upgraded to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/242014, Vol. 1 Issue F341, p32
The article reports the move by ratings agency Moody's Investors Service as of late October 2014 to give a Baa1 rating to the 35.24 million dollar federally taxable general obligation bonds, Series of 2014, owned by the city of Reading in Pennsylvania.
- Moody's Downgrades Rhode Island Town Five Notches After Several Tough Years. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade Cumberland, Rhode Island's underlying rating on its outstanding general obligation bonds. Negative outlook assigned by Moody's for the bonds; Cumberland's debt sales from June 1995 to November 1999.
- Rochester, N.Y., GOs Cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p2
Focuses on the downgrading of Rochester, New York's outstanding general obligations bonds by Moody's Investors Service.