Moody's Cuts Baptist Health of East Tennessee to Baa3
- Moody's Drops Rating for $256M Of University of Miami Debt to A2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p5
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to lower the underlying rating it assigned to the debt issued for the University of Miami from A1 to A2. Increase in the debt load of the university; Key factors for the downgrade, according to analyst Kimberly Tuby; Financial position of the...
- Moody's Downgrades Rhode Island Town Five Notches After Several Tough Years. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade Cumberland, Rhode Island's underlying rating on its outstanding general obligation bonds. Negative outlook assigned by Moody's for the bonds; Cumberland's debt sales from June 1995 to November 1999.
- Rochester, N.Y., GOs Cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p2
Focuses on the downgrading of Rochester, New York's outstanding general obligations bonds by Moody's Investors Service.
- Moody's Moving to Global Muni Scale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p1
The article announces the plan of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to move its municipal bond ratings to a global scale. It notes that the agency will save money for municipalities. Its managing director Gail Sussman points out that it has been discussing rating compatibility since 2001....
- Moody's Drops Detroit Sewer Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33437, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the sewer and water system revenue bonds of Detroit, Michigan. Moody's decreased the rating of its senior lien sewerage revenue bonds from A1 to Aa3 attributed to the decline of debt service coverage,...
- GEORGIA: Health System Downgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/4/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32727, p9
The article reports on the bond ratings of Southern Regional Health System in Georgia given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The company downgraded the health system's bond ratings to Baa2 from Baa1. The rank reflects the material decline in the health system's financial performance in fiscal...
- Moody's Gets Negative On Washington GOs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33243, p5
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to lower its outlook for the Aa1 general obligation (GO) bond rating in Washington. It notes that the move affects the state's plan to sell the new 488 million bond issue and the 15 billion dollars of the state's outstanding GO...
- Ascension Affirmed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p33
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's affirmation of its Aa2 underlying rating and stable outlook on Ascension Health's senior debt and the Aa3 rating on its subordinate bonds. The health system is preparing to increase its capital spending over the next few years from 2006. The...
- Adventist Health Rated by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Obligated Group, Tennessee's Series 2000 bonds.