Pennsylvania to Competitively Sell $275M of Debt Next Week
- Muni Volatility Rate Reaches Highest Levels Since 1981. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p7
Reports that ten-year U.S. municipal bond volatility has risen systematically, according to a Merrill Lynch & Co,. study. Municipal Market Data; Indication that the 30-day volatility of triple-A rated municipal bonds maturing in 10 years reached 0.30 percent in April 2004; Measurement of the...
- Atlanta One Step Closer to $680M Water-Sewer Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p5
Reports that the Atlanta City Council in Atlanta, Georgia has approved a measure for the issuance of water and wastewater revenue bonds by the city government. Financial advisers for the bond package; Objectives of the water and wastewater revenue bonds; Details on the bond rating for the city's...
- Market Post: Conn. Prices; Munis Weaken. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;11/21/2014, Issue F345, p1
The last of the big pre-holiday new issue supply hit the municipal bond market on Thursday, with the state of Connecticut leading the pack.
- Munis Soften, Treasuries Down Again; Market Girds for Employment Data. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004. Total amount of new issues sold in the market; Expected release of the May employment report, and its implications for the bond market; Expected increase in May payrolls; Repricing of serials; Total amount of...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, May 10. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p2
The article presents statistical information depicting trends in the municipal bonds of the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 2. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Presents a chart on the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004, which includes government securities prices and the Municipal Bond Index.
- With General Assembly's Approval, Oswego, Ill., District to Sell $86M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32546, p3
The article reports on the Oswego, Illinois, Community Unit School 308's plan to sell $86 million of debt following the Illinois General Assembly's override of Governor Rod Blagojevich's veto of legislation allowing the district to exceed state tax caps. The sale is set for February 12, 2007....
- Report: State and Local Issuance Doubled Between '96 and '02. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32233, p5
Reports that annual tax-exempt governmental bond issuance has almost doubled between the year 1996 and 2002 in the U.S. Cause of the increase of annual private-activity bond issuance; Use of governmental bonds to finance public projects; Assessment of types of private activities qualifying for...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Presents graphs depicting swap rates of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 9, 2004.