Munis Soften, Treasuries Down Again; Market Girds for Employment Data
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 2. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Presents a chart on the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004, which includes government securities prices and the Municipal Bond Index.
- Other governments, other debts. Simons, Howard L. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Apr2005, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p40
The article reports that the mortgage market, driven largely by individual borrowers, is larger than the federal debt market and total municipal stands in excess of $1.6 trillion. Each of the major classes of debt, including corporate bonds and asset-backed securities in addition to those...
- Pennsylvania to Competitively Sell $275M of Debt Next Week. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p3
Reports on Pennsylvania's plan to competitively price new-money general obligation debt in June 2004 as part of the commonwealth's routine borrowing plans. Sale of the 20-year fixed-rate bonds on June 8 and is scheduled to close on June 17; Ratings assigned by Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, May 10. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p2
The article presents statistical information depicting trends in the municipal bonds of the U.S.
- Friday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34448, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 101 23/32 to yield 2.06, down 11/3230-year: 103 15/32 to yield 2.83, down 20/32 Municipal BondIndex 128 13/32, down 9/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/25) Total: $8.182 billion, down $338.0 millionCompetitive: $2.854 billion, up $64.9...
- Report: State and Local Issuance Doubled Between '96 and '02. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32233, p5
No abstract available.
- Shreveport Readies Record Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/7/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33545, p1
The article announces the sale of Shreveport's 81.5 million dollar-worth of general obligation (GO) debt which is set on July 12, 2011 in Louisiana. It notes that this GO debt is part of the city's 175 million dollars bond program. It projects that the city will have 224 million dollars in its...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p33
This article presents statistical information related to the U.S. bond market.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;4/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31861, p7
Presents data on the derivatives and structured products market in the U.S. as of April 12, 2004. Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Comparison of swap rates and bond yields.