OUT AND ABOUT
- SKETCHES. Buhler, Juan // Millimeter;Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, Special section p10
Focuses on the Sketches program at the SIGGRAPH 2005 conference and exhibition on computer graphics and interactive techniques in Los Angeles, California. Forum for sharing information on commercial and artistic works; Difference between Sketches presentations from the Papers program; Concept of...
- PANELS. Smolin, Jill // Millimeter;Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, Special section p15
Focuses on panel discussions at the SIGGRAPH 2005 conference and exhibition on computer graphics and interactive technologies in Los Angeles, California. "The open-source movement and the graphics community: Can OpenSource, third party, and proprietary software models coexist?"; "Believable...
- Untitled. // Millimeter;Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, Special section p25
Focuses on the schedule for the Papers sessions at the SIGGRAPH 2005 conference and exhibition on computer graphics and interactive techniques in Los Angeles, California. "Skin and Faces"; "Hardware Rendering"; "Mesh Manipulation".
- Inter-dependence and Technology. Wratten, I. D. // British Kinematography, Sound & Television;Jun1969, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p165
The author talks about the first International Film Technology Conference and Exhibition to be held in London, England in 1969. He anticipates the attendance of the said conference and considers the upcoming event as a fitting finale to the conclusion of his term of office as president of the...
- Runaway Production a hot topic at ShowBiz Expo. Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;06/25/99, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p24
Reports on the 1999 ShowBiz Expo to be held in Los Angeles, California. Event's highlights; Panel discussions; Focus on developments related to motion picture industry in the United States.
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS. // Variety;11/17/2003, Vol. 393 Issue 1, pA5
Lists a calendar of seminars, trade shows and other events at the 2003 CineAsia movie convention in Bangkok, Thailand.
- BKSTS at CineExpo 2002. // Image Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on the participation of the British Kinematography, Sound and Television Society's (BKSTS) at the Cinema Expo Exhibition and Conference which was held in Amsterdam, Nertherlands. The BKSTS stand sold several hundred British pounds worth of merchandise, plus memberships and...
- A hearty welcome to FILM 75. Kimbley, Dennis // BKSTS Journal;Jun1975, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p181
The author welcomes the delegates and visitors of the 4th International Film Technology Conference and Exhibition of the British Kinematograph, Sound and Television Society. The author relates that more overseas delegates have registered to the event. The author also wished the delegates a...
- Cinema Owners Ponder Future of Digital, 3D and Marketing. // Film Journal International;Nov2009, Vol. 112 Issue 11, p52
The article offers information on the 25th annual ShowEast Convention to be held on October 26-29, 2009 in Orlando, Florida.