DA VINCI NEXT-GEN FILM RESTORATION
- Da Vinci Systems' Resolve V3.2 and Splice. // American Cinematographer;Aug2006, Vol. 87 Issue 8, p84
The article evaluates the Resolve V3.2 and Splice nonlinear color-enhancement systems from Da Vinci Systems, and offers information on the products' features, specifications, and advantages.
- Film Restoration. Ochiva, Dan // Millimeter;Mar2003, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p112
Features several film restoration software. Capabilities of the software from DaVinci Technologies Inc.; Upgrade to the IntelliDeck digital software from Mathematical Technologies; Cost-effectiveness of the Shout restoration tool from Grass Valley Group Inc.
- Part 2: Color Grading. // Millimeter;Mar2003, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p105
Part II. Features several high-end color correctors for digitized film images. Capabilities of the color-correction system from Discreet Logic Inc.; Launch of the 2K Plus console from DaVinci Technologies Inc.; Demonstration of the QColor from Quantel Inc.
- FILM LIBRARIES, ETC. // New Yorker;1/16/89, Vol. 64 Issue 48, p19
Lists old films to be shown in film libraries and other venues in New York City in January 1989. "The Hooligans," "The Search" and "Diamond Plaza" at the Museum of Modern Art; "Losing Ground" at Theatre 2; "Osaka Eley," at the Japan Society.
- Da Vinci repaints Mac e-mail. Strizich, Martha // Macworld;Feb1994, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p181
Reports on DaVinci Systems Corp.'s plan to launch a Macintosh version of its Da Vinci eMail software called Da Vinci eMail for the Macintosh 2.5. Features; Functions; Advantages; DaVinci Systems' plan to discontinue Da Vinci Macintosh Access.
- DaVinci upgrade. // Macworld;Jul1994, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p159
Announces DaVinci Systems' DaVinci eMail for the Macintosh software. Functionality.
- Pipeline. // InfoWorld;4/11/94, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p39
Announces the release of CaLANdar version 2.5 from Da Vinci Corporation. Features; Application; Pricing; Contact information.
- Da Vinci woos managers with E-mail upgrade. Rooney, Paula // PC Week;9/13/93, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p22
Reports on Da Vinci Systems Corp.'s electronic mail program Da Vinci eMail Version 2.5. Integration with NetWare 4.0; Administrative graphical user interface (GUI); Customized mail box purges for multiple users; Other features; Price.
- Da Vinci integrates MHS with NDS. Rooney, Paula // PC Week;7/10/95, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p106
Reports on Da Vinci Systems Corp.'s plans to introduce the Da Vinci Version 3.2 software. Enhanced features; Capabilities.