ASCENSION IMPROVES MO CAP
- ReActor. // Computer Graphics World;Dec2001, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p28
Introduces the computer software ReActor from the company Ascension Technology Corp. Features of the product; Physical description of the product; Usability of the product for other software.
- Ascension's Nest of Birds Tracker. J.D. // Computer Graphics World;Aug2002, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p9
Features the Nest of Birds motion tracker from Ascension Technology Corp. Specifications of the technology; Standard coverage range of the product; Retail price.
- Hardware Implementation of Local Mean Decomposition. PEI-YIN CHEN; YEN-CHEN LAI; PING-HSUAN LAI // Journal of Information Science & Engineering;Jan2017, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p51
Local mean decomposition (LMD) is an effective signal analysis method for analyzing nonlinear and nonstationary signals. LMD has been usefully applied in a wide variety of applications. However, achieving real-time LMD calculations in software is difficult. In this paper, a flexible, low-cost,...
- OEM. // Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p348
Provides information on several biomedicine-related products. Ultraviolet quart pencil lamps from Spectroline; Motion sensors from Ascension Technology; Release 3.2 TracePro software from Lambda Research Corporation.
- Software tracks loading and jobs. // American Machinist;Mar2006, Vol. 150 Issue 3, p18
Provides information on the TimeView software developed by JobPack Inc. Benefits of the software for engineers and production managers; Advantages of the machine in providing real-time data analysis of machine operations.
- Advanced Measurements Offers Time-Saving System for Testing Fuel cells. // AutomationView;2001 Fourth Quarter, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on the fuel cell test system from National Instruments (NI) Select integration partner Advanced Measurements. Features of the fuel test system; Incorporation of NI LabVIEW Real-Time and PXI; Ability of the system to provide real-time data logging, alarming and control of test environment.
- Deterministic Distributed I/O with FPGA Intelligence. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2009 4th Quarter, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p20
The article evaluates the NI 9144 expansion chassis from National Instruments Corp.
- Wavelets in real-time applications. Orofino // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov99, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p99
Explains the use of mathematical wavelets for real-time control applications created from the use of MathWorks' Simulink software and the DSP Blockset computer peripheral. Propagation of scalar time samples with varying rates; Property of wavelet filter banks for accurate reconstruction.
- Hard-real-time control gets easier--and less costly. Strassberg, Dan // EDN;03/02/2000, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p22
Features the hard-real-time-control product LabView RT by the National Instruments. Format of the real-time operating system; Compatibility of the product with PXI central processing unit module; Application of LabView RT; Price of the device and company contact information.