IRIDAS AMPS UP FRAMECYCLER
- SOUNDING BOARD. Goldstein, Glenn; Green, Peter // EQ;Jul2008, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "Legal Affairs," by Moses Avalon in the May 2008 issue, "Computer Audio Interfaces" in the May 2008 issue and the musician and computer artist working with flash animation, who is seeking for a...
- NXN'S LATEST ALIENBRAIN. // Millimeter;May2004, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p52
Features NXN's digital assessment management software called Alienbrain. Use of the software for film, video post and animation; Launching of the version 7 of the software at the Game Developers Conference in March 2004; Coordination of production and creative teams.
- SpeedGrade's Take on Color Correction. Argy, Stephanie // American Cinematographer;Apr2005, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p115
Introduces Iridas' SpeedGrade software for color-correcting digital intermediates designed for use in cinematography. Results of beta-testing; Software features and functions; Differences from other color correction applications.
- TOOLS FOR FX AND DI. Nederhorst, Robert; Cioni, Michael // Millimeter;Apr2005, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p61
Features the Iridas FrameCycler playback on a personal computer and Final Cut Pro HD, a desktop color correction for digital cinema from Apple. Specifications of the FrameCycle playback; Ability of performing high definition post using nontraditional means; Usability of Final Cut Pro HD.
- KAYDARA LAUNCHES MOTIONBUILDER 4.0 ANIMATION SOFTWARE. // Multimedia Publisher;Sep2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
Reports the launch of the animation software Motionbuiler 4.0 from Kaydara Inc. in September 2002.
- EYEMATIC UNVEILS FACESTATION 2 FACIAL ANIMATION SOFTWARE. // Multimedia Publisher;Sep2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p3
Reports the launch of the animation software FaceStation 2 from Eyematic in September 2002.
- SOFTIMAGE|XSI V.3.0. INTRODUCED. // Multimedia Publisher;Sep2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p4
Announces the release of the animation software Softimage|XSI 3.0 from Softimage Co. in September 2002.
- Setting a New Standard for Animation. Gunter, Heather // Computer-Aided Engineering;Mar2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the release of the standardized benchmark for animation by the SPEC/GPC Application Performance Characterization project group. Purpose of designing SPECapc for 3D Studio MAX R3.1; Applications used as basis for developing the benchmark.
- SoftimageIXSI Version 2.0. Maestri, George // Computer Graphics World;Apr2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p36
Evaluates the computer software SoftimageIXSI. Use of the software for three-dimensional modeling, animation and rendering suite; Features of the software; Use of HTML to create custom interfaces.