- Rose Marie. Martindale, David // Biography;Dec2003, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p34
Profiles actress Rose Marie. Role in the television program "The Dick Van Dyke Show"; Comments from Rose Marie; Career and personal background.
- Stars make 'Mary' for ABC Family pic. // Daily Variety;3/1/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 44, p7
The article reports on the selection of actors Jenny McCarthy and Ivan Sergei to star in the made for television film "Mary Christmas." McCarthy will play the role of a daughter of Santa Claus in the said motion picture. Ron Underwood will direct the film from the script written by Garrett...
- Turner original films on target. Kim, Junu Bryan // Advertising Age;4/11/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 15, pS-4
The article reports on Turner Broadcasting System Inc.'s production of original films for TNT cable television network in the U.S. The original made-for-TV films shown by TNT in 1993 included "Abraham" based on the biblical character, "Geronimo" which is the story of the Apache warrior and the...
- The Dick Van Dyke Show (1961-1966). Mell, Eila // Mickey Rooney As Archie Bunker;2008, p153
The article offers information about the television program "The Dick Van Dyke Show." It presents several cast members, including Dick Van Dyke as Rob Petrie, Mary Tyler Moore as Laura Petrie, and Len Weinrib as Jackie Brewster. It notes that actor Shecky Greene was initially hired to play the...
- Epilogue. // Adweek Western Edition;05/18/98, Vol. 48 Issue 20, Upfront p54
Quotes advertising executives in the United States on their personal choices of actors from any TV era to make up a hit series that would be worth what their advertisers paid for `Seinfeld' TV program. Include actors as Ed Sullivan, Bill Cosby, Lucille Ball and others.
- May TX guide. // Televisual;May2006, p70
The article presents a television movie guide for May 2006. "Krakatoa: The Last Days," directed by Sam Miller will be shown on May 7 at BBC1. "World Cup Stories," produced by British Broadcasting Corp. Bristol production will be shown on May 7 at BBC2. "All in the Game," directed by Jim O'Hanlon...
- "World of Disney" comes home. // Advertising Age;4/14/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p9
The article reports that the television series "The Wonderful World of Disney" will be shown again on ABC in the U.S. starting September 21, 1997. The series will feature 35 films in its first season, including 17 original movies. The show debuted on ABC in 1954. Some of the actors and actresses...
- Mazzeo Returns to 'Van Dyke' Family. Malbasa, Scott // Television Week;5/10/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p12
Reports on the participation of television actor Larry Mazzeo in the filming of an episode of the classic TV sitcom "Dick Van Dyke Revisited" to be aired on May 11, 2003 on CBS network. Career of Mazzeo in TV; Reasons for leaving his acting career; Cast members of the show.
- 'Hairspray" gal lands plump role. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;8/21/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 35, p1
Reports that Marissa Jaret Winokur will play as a big girl in the American Broadcasting Co. family telepic 'Beautiful Girl.' Plot of the story; Cast of the telepic; Recognitions reviewed by Winokur.