- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32807, p35
Several charts depicting the market statistics in the U.S. securities industry are presented, including weekly yields of 20-bond general obligation index, treasury securities, and municipal bond index, and municipal bond prices.
- SIFMA Index Deemed Safe From Collusion. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;7/24/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33752, p7
The article presents information on the municipal swap index of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) which is a market-driven rate. It provides information that SIFMA index differs from the rate set by Libor index. Two statistical graphs and a table including...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33684, p21
Several charts are presented concerning bond market in the U.S including the One-Year Note Index, municipal bond index, and one on municipal bond prices as of March 2012.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p33
Presents statistical data related to the government securities market in the U.S. as of June 9, 2004. Market indicators for short-term bonds; Data on reoffering yields; Information on the Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes; Prices of various municipal bonds.
- SIFMA Provides Input on Issue Price. DePaul, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;1/26/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33653, p6
The article reports on the claim of Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association Inc. (SIFMA) that there are misconceptions on marketing of municipal bonds and the issuance of guidance on price of bonds in 2012 in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, June 1. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31896, p2
Reports on the performance of the securities market in the United States on June 1, 2004. Construction spending; Institute for Supply Management manufacturing index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p33
Presents charts depicting market statistics on municipal bonds in the U.S. public finance sector as of July 13, 2004. Daily and weekly bond indexes; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities Prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, February 8. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Presents a chart showing the performance of the bond market in the United States on February 8, 2005. Government securities prices; Performance of the municipal bond index.
- Most Bond Buyer Indexes Up As Prices Fall in Shortened. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32641, p6
The article reports on the increase of yield indexes as municipal bond prices decrease in the U.S. The revenue bond index rose two basis points to 4.57 percent, the highest level since February 2007. Meanwhile, the municipal market was slightly in a weak condition despite economic data coming in...